King Of What?! (Chapter 7)

Start from the beginning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Courtney's POV)

After Chugging all that alcohol I am feeling tired maybe I should go to Kem and Robin's house, I still have their address. I went in to a corner and pulled out my phone, I dailed Kem's phone number and it started to call her. She picked up the call.

"Ai đang gọi?" (Who's calling?) Kem asked in Veinamese. Good thing I taught myself how to read and speak Veitnamese.

"Tên là Courtney." (Name is Courtney) I said while giggling a little.

"Oh hi Courtney, do you need a place to stay, Where do I pick you up?" She asked from the other side 

"Do you know the bar around here?" I asked 

"WHAT, WHY ARE YOU THERE, YOU ARE TOO YOUNG!" She shouted loud enough for others to hear. Her vocie caught the attention of the countries. "You know what nevermind I will be there in a few minutes don't go anywhere and no more drinking," 

"Cảm ơn bạn nhé Pookie." (Thank you Pookie) I said and I ended the call and put my phone in my pocket. I opend my backpack and pulled out a few sticks of honey sticks and started to chew on one.

I started to walk past some drunk and some still active men, they gave me the title 'King of Barfly'  I liked the new title. I put on my earpods and waited for Kem to arrive, she came by me and I got in the car after taking my earpods off and I went into a slumber. I forgot to say thanks to her well I'll have to tell her in the morning I am too tired right now. 

'Sleep well my child'

~In the Morning~

I woke up by a loud clash that souded like pots and pan, I jotted up and Kem was holding two pans one in each hand while Robin was on the floor crying a little. I knew exactly what is going to happen, my mom did this all the time whenever I didn't wake up in time for school. She would kick my door and pull out a coat hanger. I jumped out the bed and started to run around the whole house, which wasn't that big. Kem started to chase after me saying that I deserved it because of going to the bar and having a drinking competition, I tried to calm her down saying that I beat a country in a drinking competition and earned a title "King of Barfly". That made her more angry and she was about to beat my ass (wow I cursed for the first time in the whole book if you don't count damn as a bad word). At the end I got a bruise on my head and my body hurts, wait where is my hat? I started to search for it, I even asked them if they put it somewhere but they said they didn't. Kem told me I must've left it at the bar, becuase she didn't see me with my hat when she picked me up. I brushed my teath and thanked them before I left the house with my backpack,  hoddie up, I ran to the streets and searchd for the bar and after a while I found it still open. I rushed inside and asked the same bartender if he had seen my navy blue hat that I wore yesterday night, the bartender was confused because he never seen mine face but when he heard about the hat he told me that a country picked it up. I asked who and he said either its Luxembourge or Ussr, I thanked the man and ran out. He told me that they just felt and I can still catch up to them. I started to search for anyone that is taller than the cilivans and have coloful faces. I eyes catches a group of people one of them was wearing a ushanka, thats the Ussr and in his red hands was my preciou hat. I ran toward them and tapped him on the shoulder, he stopped and turned his body toward me not reconizing who I am. I don't blame him because the bar was dark and my hat was covering my face.

"Hello again, um may I have my hat back please?" I asked even though I didn't need to since it is mine.

When he stoped walking the other countries noticed and they also stopped walking. They turned around to see me with my hands out for the hat. They didn't see my face because my hood was up and my hair was covering apart of my face. Ussr was just staring at me, his eyes looking at my orbs, I wonder what color my eyes are since I never payed attention to them. It felt like time had been stopped for like five minutes, none of the countries moved. I was wondering what the hell is happening, should I say something?