Chapter 29: Stand against the blood bag and her bf

As tension thickened in the clearing, Theo's words hung in the air, challenging Edward's command to protect Bella. Edward's grip on Bella tightened, his expression darkening with frustration at Theo's defiance.

But to Theo's surprise, Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, and Alice stepped forward, standing by his side in solidarity. Their actions spoke volumes, showing their support for Theo's perspective and their readiness to let Bella face the consequences of her actions.

Emmett's voice boomed with conviction. "Theo's right. Bella's choices have consequences, and she needs to face them like the rest of us."

Rosalie's gaze hardened, her determination clear. "We can't keep sheltering her from the fallout of her own decisions. It's time she takes responsibility."

Jasper nodded in agreement, his calm demeanor belying his unwavering stance. "Protecting Bella won't solve anything. It's time she learns to stand on her own."
Alice's eyes softened with understanding as she spoke softly. "Theo's words may be harsh, but they're true. Bella needs to face the truth, even if it's painful."

Theo felt a surge of gratitude wash over him as he looked at his friends standing beside him. Together, they formed a united front, refusing to be swayed by Edward's demands.

Edward's anger flared at their defiance, his eyes flashing with frustration. But as he glared at the group, he saw the determination in their eyes and realized that he couldn't force them to comply.

With a heavy sigh, Edward relented, releasing Bella from his grip. "Fine," he muttered, his voice tinged with defeat. "Do as you wish."

As the tension eased, Theo felt a sense of relief wash over him. Though the battle may not have been won, they had taken a stand for what they believed was right, and that was a victory in itself.

And as they stood together in the clearing, surrounded by the echoes of their own convictions, Theo knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, as long as they faced them together, they could overcome anything that came their way