Chapter 1 - Hanna

| September 9th | Sunday |

Today is my first day at college. I'm so excited but also so nervous. Thank god I have my best friends Chloe and Amanda with me. We even got the only dorm for three people. Maybe that's because of my parents.

My parents are both very famous across. Like- Jennifer Aniston level. Because of that my whole life has been public, since I was a baby. But my parents made sure that until I was 14 I was well hidden. Or well..as best as they could. Paparazzi's have been following daily back then but now they're more chill. And thank god this college has kinda good security, so it's gonna be hard for them to follow me on campus. I have nearly six million followers on instagram and even more on TikTok! I've been acting since I was a kid. At first they were just commercials and smaller roles or supporting roles but by the time I was 15 I got bigger roles and even leading roles in a few movies and shows.

Maybe I should introduce myself first. I'm Hanna  Marin, 19 years old and my college majors are art history and drama, since I want to be an actress, just like my parents.

I want to get jobs because I'm talented and not because I'm a nepo baby

I want to get jobs because I'm talented and not because I'm a nepo baby. I've been dancing and acting for over ten years now. Besides that my hobbies include drawing, binge watching stupid shows and going out with my friends. I met my best friends Chloe

 I met my best friends Chloe

and Amanda

in middle school and we have been irreplaceable since

in middle school and we have been irreplaceable since. They're my best friends and they know everything about me and I about them. Well..not everything. What they don't know is that I'm into girls as well. Or- just into girls. I don't know, I still haven't figured that part out because I never liked anyone before. I haven't even had my first kiss. But what I do know is that I'm not really into guys. I've been wanting to tell them for a while and it's killing me but before I'm not 100% sure myself I'd rather not. Right?

Today or well- right now I just arrived at college. Tomorrow are the classes starting and I'm so excited, I can't wait! When I walk to through the entrance to get my dorm key I'm already lost. No one has shown me where I have to go and I've never been here before. I only saw pictures online. "Hey, do you need help? You look a little lost." A guy suddenly says, which makes me slightly jump and I turn around to him.

I smile awkwardly

I smile awkwardly. "Yeah, a little. I don't know where to go." I answer a little embarrassed and he smiles at that. "Holy shit, aren't you Hanna Marin?" He then gasps and I press my lips together. Great..a fan. I just nod slowly. But then his eyes slightly widen. "Oh, please don't think I'm like- a weird fan. I'm in my second years here and was told to show you around. I'm Gabe." The guy tells me with a smile and then holds his hand out to me. I shake it. "Nice to meet you." I reply with a smile, letting out a small sigh in relief. I just want to find real friends here and not fans of my parents.

"Nice to meet you too." Gabe says with a grin while shaking my hand a lot, making me chuckle. "You want the whole tour?" He asks with a big grin, wiggling his eyebrows at me. I start to grin as well. "Hell yeah!" I exclaim and he cheers at that. "Awesome!" Gabe then grabs my suitcase and links his arms with me and then shows me around. Then he shows me the home room, where students just hang out and chill or do their homework. After that he shows me the gym and some of his favorite spots around. I think Gabe and I are going to be good friends.

"What are your majors?" Gabe asks as we make our way to the dorms. "Art history and drama." I answer and he grins at that. "Well looks like we're going to have some classes together." He says, which makes me smile. "Awesome." Then we arrive in front of my dorm. "Do you want to hang out with me and a few friends after you unpacked?" Gabe asks as he turns around to look at me. I start to smile widely at that. "Sure." I answer, which makes him smirk. "Great! Can I give you my number, so I can text you later?" Gabe asks and I nod before taking my phone out. I then hand it to him and he types in his number.

"Just so you know, I'm not trying to hit on you, I'm gay." He adds, which surprises me a little. I chuckle softly. "Oh I didn't assume anything. But I never had a gay friend before." I blurt out, my eyes widen at how that sounded. "Oh my god, I didn't meant it to sound like that!" I whine embarrassingly, covering my face with my hands. I hear Gabe laugh at. "I know, don't worry." He reassures me with a small. "So..are you queer too?" His question makes my heart skip a beat. Should I tell him the truth? Or hide again?

"Um..well..I think so." I answer slowly and he raises his eyebrow at me. "Still figuring out, huh?" Gabe asks with a soft smile and I nod. "That's okay, no pressure. But if you need an advice or just someone to rant to, just text me." He tells me while placing his hand on my shoulder. I can't help but smile at that. "Thanks, really."

———

Okay, this was the first chapter. I hope you liked it :)