CHAPTER 1

The boy was beaten up by his seniors and the leader of the senior group was standing with a cigarette  in his hand while glaring the who was beaten up just because of the dirty deed he tried to do with there college girl

Boy- plz taehyung sir maff krdo....aayinda esa nhi hoga es bar jane do ( please taehyung sir leave me this time....I will never do anything like this again )
Said begging for his life

taehyung- na esa h esa sochne ki himmat bhi nhi hone chahiye teri smjha...( you should not even thought to do something like this okay)
he said while glaring at him making the boy scared

Boy- hnn pacca sir kabhi nhi....kal hi sari college ki ldkiyo ko behen bana lunga (yes promise sir...tommorow only i will make all the girls of college my sister)

Taehyung - chl nikal (leave)
he said while giving him signal to live by his head too

Jimin- jldi chlo guys nhi to agli bar direct kabarstan me milna pdega( let's go fast guys otherwise we will directly meet at my graveyard)
he said while making everyone shock and suddenly all the boys brust into laughter.

Jungkook- tu itna kisase dar raha h bee?(with whom you are afraid?)

Taehyung- hnn uncle ne bchpan me itna mara h phir bhi uncle se itna nhi drta tu( yes you used to get so much punishments by you father but still you are not afraid of him this much)
he said knowing that jimin is not afraid of anyone and his family members are really cool they don't have any problem if he goes late at home. It's okay to have this much information afterall they are best friends from their childhood.

Jimin- tum log chlo yrr vrna vo sch me mar degi(let's just go guys or else she will definitely kill me)
he said getting scared more and more as the time was passing.

Taehyung- kiski bat kr rha h bee kon maregi ,kiski himmat itni ?( about whom you are talking, who will kill you, who have this much guts hnn)
he said before taking his cigarette near his mouth and was about to open his mouth to take in

Suddenly they all heard a sweet honey like voice

? - Y/N singhania aka his sister will kill him

They all turned their head towards her

She was coming towards them. Obviously they were had little crush on her so they were staring her but one boy except her brother, for that boy it's not just attraction it's something else which he too don't know . To him everything seemed to stopped while she was walking in his direction . In his eyes it was like she is coming in slow sleed her hairs are fluttering in air in slow motion. She was wearing a simple , elegant , beautiful kuti, she was looking mesmerising. His heart really skipped a beat.

As soon she came near them

Y/N- bhai mene kal kitni bar bola tha ki jab ghr aau to aap welcome ke liye rehna but aap nhi the but chlo koi na jane diya koi important assignment aa gya hoga ye soch ke jane diya but me thak gyi thi wait krte krte bhai( bro i told you yesterday that i want you to present at home for my welcome but you wasn't but it's okay thinking that you would have got an important assignment I ignored that but you didn't came home still)

Jimin- y/nah I m soo soo sooo sorry......me aane hi wala tha but vo taeh- ( y/nah I m soo soo sorry.....I was about to come but taeh-) he stopped saying as soon he saw dark eyes of y/n

Y/N - to aapke na aane ka reason ye khadoos h (so reason for not able to come is him)
she said while going near taehyung and stood infront of him making eye-contact with him.

Jimin- y/n esa.....(y/n it's....)
got cut off by y/n 

Y/N- aapse me bad me bat krti hu bhai phle esase bat krlu( I will talk to you later brother let me talk to him first)
she said while folding her hands near her chest.

Y/N - or tum sab koi drama chl rha h yha..... nhi na ....to niklo yaha se(and you all is there is any drama going on here .....no right .....soo just leave)

They all went but Taehyung was silently standing like he is the most innocent child in this world

Y/N -........

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE FIRST PART

Kindly plz do likes,
comments
and yes follow too