"In the future?" Yoongi questions with a small smile on his face. "Good. I like a challenge." He pecks Jimin's lips and lingers there, ghosting over the omega's plump lips. "But you asked for it tonight, so get on the bed and let alpha treat you well, okay?"

The omega submits easily, scooting back onto the bed and lying down in the middle, letting his mate do whatever it is he wants to.

Yoongi dives in and breaks him apart little by little, undressing Jimin and skimming his hands down his bare body. He toys with the omega's hole, teasing him by smearing the sweet slick around and hardly fingering him enough to feel at first. When he does start to feel the pressure, however, Jimin has his head pressed back into the mattress and his body begs for more pleasure—his dick throbs and his wolf cries for him to present himself and finally get his alpha's knot.

"Can't believe this is what I was missing out on all week," Yoongi says as he kisses down Jimin's inner thigh. Jimin gasps out once Yoongi's tongue meets his hole, licking the slick up and fingering him faster, three fingers in. Moaning at the sensation, Jimin grabs onto Yoongi's locks of hair, tugging and begging for him, but also telling him that he might cum if he doesn't stop.

Yoongi pulls away and eases his fingers out, earning a pout from Jimin.

"Be patient," the alpha says, unbuttoning his jeans.

Jimin feels like he's going feral as he watches Min Yoongi undo his pants and slip them off along with his boxers. He's already tossed his jacket somewhere, but now he lifts his shirt over his head and tosses it to the floor. They're both naked now and Jimin couldn't be happier—especially seeing Yoongi's toned arms and the happy trail on his tummy.

"Fuck," Jimin moans out as Yoongi moves closer, getting skin-on-skin now. His thighs press against Jimin and he pumps his dick in his hands a few times, sighing out as he places it against Jimin's dick and thrusts slowly against him, earning moans from the both of them.

"Gonna fuck you now," Yoongi tells him, directing his hips lower. Jimin spreads his knees further apart and sweet vanilla slick drips down his skin, but Yoongi is quick to press his dick along the strip, gathering the slick and easing it back to Jimin's hole. The omega gasps out as Yoongi pushes forward, slipping his dick in and filling him inch by inch. He's long and fills him just right. Jimin has never known something so perfect to exist.

"Fuck me," Jimin begs in a whisper.

Yoongi does as he's told, thrusting lightly at first, but the more relaxed Jimin becomes, the more Yoongi starts being relentless. Jimin's entire body is hot and sweaty, legs feeling numb and dick throbbing with every thrust into his prostate. Yoongi's skin smacks against his repeatedly and he kisses Jimin's calves before leaning down and attaching his lips to the omega's chest. Jimin sees stars as Yoongi's abdomen presses against his dick, and Yoongi takes his nipple between his soft lips, earning a higher pitched moan from his mate.

Without realizing, Jimin gets a grip on Yoongi's back. He scratches from Yoongi's shoulders to his lower back, clawing into Yoongi's waist once his fingers settle there. The pleasure drives him insane, and it must drive Yoongi insane as well, judging by the hisses and moans that leave his mouth.

Yoongi raises back up, looking Jimin in the eye as best as he can, with the omega trying to keep his gaze.

"There you go," Yoongi mutters, fisting his fingers through his omega's hair to get a good look at him. "You like that, pup?"

Jimin bucks up at the pet name, whining, and he begins rocking his hips down to chase his orgasm—he can feel it coming, just on the edge of his high. Yoongi thrusts faster and kisses Jimin's moans away, earning mewls instead because it just feels so good.