Rokka, Flara and Kaen

Name: Rokka

Hair colour: Blonde

Hair colour: Blonde

Eye colour: Gold

Age: 21

Height: 569 feet(Titan size)

Gender: BOI!

Weigh: 218,326

Species: Titanus Pteranodon

Personality: Aggressive, Violent, Brutal(to his enemies and everything he hates) Serious, helpful, confident, heroic, hotheaded, playful, cocky, slightly perverted

Likes: His parents, Spicy Food, his friends, Mafien Clan, Herrschers, Azur lane, ship girls, Noah, Noah's family, Garayann, Demons(only ones that he loves and ones that are his friends), Angles,

Hates: His family getting hurt, seeing his girls crying and get hurt, Perverts looking at his girls, Demons, child Abusers, Hero Faction, Khaos Brigade, Albion, Vali, murderers, white fang, League of Villains, rapists, Grimm(except ones that love their children), pink, perverts, arrogant people, racists,

Powers and Abilities:
Bio-volcanic nature: Rodan possesses an internal volcanic combustion system; causing him to radiate heat, the temperature of which can reach up to 1200°C.[1] As a result, Rodan's external body temperature is life-threateningly hot upon close contact, to the point that he was able to use it during his skirmish with Mothra to slowly burn the latter to near-death. When Rodan was stabbed by Mothra, a small amount of fire was seen erupting from the wound.

Rodan's Sonic Boom: Rodan's devastating sonic boom.

Cyclonic drift streams: Rodan's massive wings are powerful enough to create a devastating sonic thunderclap beneath his flight, powerful enough to instantly decimate buildings and throw vehicles, debris, and people straight to the air with tornado-like force.

Extreme heat resistance: Michael Dougherty claims that Rodan is able to swim in magma to travel if he needs to because the bio-volcanic combustion inside of Rodan can withstand the highest temperatures of magma.

Durability: Due to his armor and size, Rodan can completely shrug off bullets from rifles to missiles, and he's unfazed by close contact with volcanic lava. He can even survive baring the full force of Ghidorah's gravity beams (though he was still knocked down). Despite his high body temperature and affinity for heat, he even recovered seemingly on his own from falling inert into the ocean. Even an open wound from being impaled through the shoulder by Mothra's stinger was something Rodan seemed to be able to shrug off once he'd recovered.

Flight: Rodan has a skeletal structure similar to that of a Pteranodon and thus is capable of fast, long-distance flight. With the wingspan of over 871 ft, he has the capabilty of flying across oceans without tiring.

Sharp beak: Rodan has a razor-sharp beak that can be used as a formidable weapon and can be used to inflict cutting, impaling, or crushing damage.

Sharp talons: Rodan has razor-sharp talons which are sufficient to rend and cut most materials.