Ultima Blade/Kenji

Name: Ultima Blade/Kenji

Titles: Gojira Blade/Kenji(they are the same person)
The Chaos Omnipotent Deity
Koshira
GyuraGoji
Super Giant Lifeform
Godzilla Aquatilis
Godzillaultima
Strongest Monster
Apocalyptic Monster

Titles: Gojira Blade/Kenji(they are the same person)The Chaos Omnipotent DeityKoshiraGyuraGojiSuper Giant LifeformGodzilla AquatilisGodzillaultimaStrongest Monster Apocalyptic Monster

Hair colour: White with red tips

Eye colour: Amber

Age: 14,000,000,000,000,000

Height: 800 feet(Titan size)

Human Size: 7 feet 6 inches

Gender: BOI!

Weigh: 300,000

Human Weigh: 462lbs(his body is pure muscle)

Species: Mafien/Dragon/Primordial Dragon/Kaiju/Titanus Gojira Hybrid

Personality: Aggressive, Violent, Brutal(to his enemies and everything he hates) Serious, cocky, charming, confident, lazy, flirty

Likes: His Adoptive Father, His children, his family, his friends, Mafien Clan, Ddraig, Armageddon, Herrschers, Azur lane, ship girls, Noah, Noah's family, Garayann, flirting with his girls, Demons(only ones that he loves and ones that are his friends), Angles,

Hates: His Darkside, His family getting hurt, seeing his girls crying and get hurt, Perverts looking at his girls, Demons, child Abusers, Hero Faction, Khaos Brigade, Albion, Vali, murderers, white fang, League of Villains, rapists, Grimm(except ones that love their children), pink, perverts, arrogant people, racists,

Powers and Abilities:

The same as Gojira Blade/Kenji due to being the same person.

Atomic breath

Both Godzilla Terrestris and Godzilla Ultima have the ability to fire his signature atomic breath. Instead of a ray, Godzilla Terrestris's atomic breath takes the form of a large blue ring of nuclear energy which forms in front of his mouth. It proved powerful enough to knock a large black Rodan out of the sky, seemingly killing it. When Godzilla Ultima's charges his more focused atomic breath, seven rings of various sizes form in front of his mouth before firing it as a condensed blue-violet beam of ionized radiation that destroyed a column of JSDF tanks and cleaved straight through multiple buildings, and was potent enough to leave large areas of buildings destroyed and engulfed in flames. The atomic breath is also strong enough to slice straight through a Manda with ease. After Godzilla's growth spurt to a staggering 100 meters, his atomic breath increased considerably in power, with it slicing a building in half in mere seconds and blasting a hole straight through a supersized Jet Jaguar's face, and killed him. Godzilla's dorsal spines glow, flickering from neck-to-tail, unlike most other Godzilla incarnations, whose spines operate the other way around.

Amphibiousness

Godzilla Aquatilis is an adept swimmer, able to traverse the sea at speeds of at least 50 knots but can reach speeds of 80 knots, while Godzilla Amphibia, Terrestris, and Ultima are all able to travel on land.

Durability

Godzilla Amphibia has shown a great amount of resistance to Type 16 maneuver combat vehicle gunfire, not even being fazed by being struck in the face and other parts of its body. Godzilla Terrestris has an ability similar to Anguirus but one difference of, only reducing the damage against powerful weapons, seeing him bleeding a bit with the impact of the missiles. Godzilla Ultima was not affected by the tanks firing at him but he was temporally injured when a Manda bit him in the neck, causing him to bleed before he killed the Manda with a blast of his atomic breath. But note this was before Godzilla Ultima grew to 100 meters.

Pressure resistance

In addition to Godzilla Aquatilis' high maneuverability, he is able to withstand significant underwater pressure, stalking a submarine at depths of 900 meters.

Evolution

Godzilla Aquatilis was able to assume a second, amphibious form after making landfall in Japan. Shortly after, Godzilla Amphibia formed a cocoon around himself before taking on his Terrestris form. He evolved into Godzilla Ultima during an attack by the JSDF. This form soon grew to over 100 meters tall while idling near Tokyo Station.

Archetype production

In all of his forms, Godzilla expels large amounts of Archetype from his skin in the form of red dust, creating a dense cloud around him. Godzilla Terrestris expelled an even larger plume after generating a blue halo of energy in front of his mouth.

Immortality

Godzilla is a Singular Point, and is in control of the Red Dust Archetype. While Godzilla can be killed and die from other factors, he will always manifest itself again after his death with improved control over the Red Dust as he comes to understand our reality better. However, it is not known how long the revival process takes, with his last incarnation dying 50 years prior to the series before remerging.

Flammable ice vapor

Godzilla Amphibia can breath a flammable vapor that has a temperature of -20 degrees Celsius. If ignited, the vapor creates a massive explosion about 500 meters tall. Following the explosion, Godzilla freezes in place, his skin becoming charcoal black in color. It is stated in the same chapter that this is just a temporary effect, like a chrysalis, in order to protect himself.

Blood tentacles

Godzilla Terrestris was able to extend the blood from his wounds into tentacle-like formations that were able to catch a bomb out of the air and smother its explosion.

Extendable arms

Godzilla Terrestris can extend his arms to make them become twice their normal size.

Regeneration

After retracting his blood tentacles into his body, Godzilla Terrestris rapidly healed from the injuries caused by the two JSDF bombs. Godzilla Ultima's regeneration is much faster, as it immediately regenerated after a Manda was killed.

Terraforming

Godzilla's Archetype is able to create bizarre plant-life over a period of time. This plant life is able to distort dimensions such as space. He can also alter local wildlife.

Strength and combat

In his Godzilla Aquatilis state, Godzilla was able to kill a Manda by biting and eating the creature.

Ultima Godzilla: