Shimu

Name: Shimu,

Titles: Titan 001, Lord of the Ice Age, The Asura's First Creation, Mother of All Titans

Hair colour: Whitish Blue

Eye colour: Dark Blue

Age: 10,000 Nonillion Years Old

Height: 894 feet(Titan size)

Human Size: 7 feet 9 inches

Gender: Female

Weigh: ???

Species: Primordial Titan

Personality: Brutal, serious, unmerciful, sadistic, bitter, hatred, arrogant, prideful, Twisted, Hateful, Fierce, Selfish, cruel, mysterious, terrifying, Homicidal, Cold Hearted to her enemies and everything he hates), quiet, somewhat soft, strict, wise, motherly(to her descendants and Titan kind)

Likes: Asura, Her descendants, training those who are worthy, fighting, killing kaijus, the ice age, All Titan Kind, Kenjira

Hates: Pneuma, The Chaos Omnipotent Deity, Alrest, Her family getting hurt, Perverts, Demons, child Abusers, Hero Faction, Khaos Brigade, Albion, Vali, murderers, white fang, League of Villains, rapists, Grimm(except ones that love their children), pink, perverts, arrogant people, racists,

Titan Form:

Powers and Abilities:

Elemental Manipulation: Shimu possesses the ability to control and manipulate one or more elements, such as fire, water, or electricity. They can generate and project these elements, shaping them into powerful attacks or defensive barriers.

Shapeshifting: Shimu has the power to change their physical form, allowing her to transform into different creatures or even mimic the appearance of other individuals. This ability grants her versatility in combat and the ability to deceive opponents.

Energy Absorption and Projection: Shimu can absorb and channel various forms of energy, whether it's kinetic, thermal, or even radiation. She can then unleash this energy as devastating blasts or use it to enhance her physical attributes.

Telekinesis: Shimu possesses telekinetic abilities, enabling her to manipulate objects and exert force without physical contact. She can lift and throw massive objects, create protective barriers, or immobilize opponents with their mind.

Regeneration: Shimu has an advanced healing factor that allows her to rapidly regenerate from injuries. She can recover from wounds, regenerate lost limbs, and even rejuvenate her body at an accelerated rate.

Psychic Sensitivity: Shimu possesses heightened psychic awareness, enabling her to sense the thoughts, emotions, and intentions of others. This power grants her enhanced perception and allows them to predict and counter her opponents' moves.

Frost Projection: Shimu can project icy blasts or beams from her hands or fingertips. These frosty projectiles can freeze objects upon impact, encasing them in ice or causing them to shatter.

Cryo-Whip: Shimu can create a whip-like weapon made of ice. This whip can be wielded with precision and used to lash or entangle opponents. It can also freeze anything it touches.

Glacial Armor: Shimu can form a resilient armor made of ice that covers her body. This icy armor provides enhanced defense against physical attacks and can absorb and dissipate incoming energy attacks.

Ice Sculpting: Shimu has the ability to shape and sculpt ice at will. She can create intricate ice sculptures that serve as both artistic expressions and functional constructs, such as icy barriers or platforms.

Blizzard Flight: Shimu can generate powerful gusts of icy wind beneath her feet, allowing her to hover or fly. She can create localized blizzards around herself, propelling her through the air and granting her maneuverability.

Cryogenic Healing: Shimu possesses the power to heal herself and others using ice. By touching wounds, she can slow down bleeding, reduce inflammation, and accelerate the healing process through the application of icy energy.

Frost Nova: Shimu can unleash a powerful shockwave of icy energy from her body, freezing everything in its radius and causing damage to her opponents.

Ice Manipulation: Shimu can manipulate existing ice structures and reshape them at will. She can control ice formations in the environment, create ice bridges, or even shape ice into various weapons or tools.

Cryokinetic Constructs: Shimu has the ability to create solid constructs out of ice, such as shields, swords, or projectiles, which she can wield in combat.

Absolute Zero: Shimu can lower the temperature in a localized area to absolute zero, instantly freezing anything within that space and rendering it immobile.

Blizzard Generation: Shimu can summon intense blizzards, creating freezing winds, snowstorms, and reducing visibility, which can disorient and hinder her opponents.

Frozen Aura: Shimu has a constant aura of extreme cold around her, causing the moisture in the air to freeze and creating a chilling effect on her surroundings.

Ice Claws: Shimu can form sharp, icy claws on her hands, enabling her to slash through objects and opponents with ease, leaving behind a trail of frost.

Cryogenic Camouflage: Shimu can merge with ice or snow, becoming nearly invisible to the naked eye and allowing her to move stealthily or surprise her enemies.

Frostbite Inducement: Shimu can channel her icy energy into touch, causing extreme cold and frostbite on contact with her opponents.

Cryo-Teleportation: Shimu can teleport through the manipulation of ice. She can freeze herself and shatter into icy particles, reappearing in a different location in a burst of frost.

Family:
Creator: The Asura