Katsuki Bakugo-Mercer

Name: Katsuki Bakugo-Mercer

Titles: Son of Mercer, Son of the Prototype, Spawn of the Prototype, The Prototype Zero

Hair colour: Ash Blonde

Eye colour: Red

Age: 19

Height: 6 feet 5 inches

Gender: BOI!

Weigh: 459lbs(his body is pure muscle)

Species: Human/Dragon God/Demon God Hybrid

Personality: Brutal(to his enemies and everything he hates) Serious, Intelligent, Cunning, Calculating, Strong Headed, Brave, Fierce

Likes: His family, his friends, Melancholy, Herrschers, Gold, St.Freya, Valkyries, Azur lane, ship girls, Garayann, Demons(only ones that he loves and ones that are his friends), Angles(only ones he trusts), Taimanin,

Hates: His family getting hurt, seeing his girls crying and get hurt, Perverts looking at his girls, Demons, child Abusers, Union, Hero Faction, Khaos Brigade, Albion, Vali, murderers, white fang, League of Villains, rapists, Grimm(except ones that love their children), pink, perverts, arrogant people, racists,

Powers:

Physical Prowess

Sentient Biomass Physiology: After being infected by the Blacklight Virus, Mercer's body was converted into living biomass that carried the same Virus' very consciousness where it believed itself to be the amnesiac real Mercer until discovering the truth, an inversion to James Heller's case where he still alive and even in control of his converted body thanks to his resilient DNA.

* '''Near Limitless Potential:''' Mercer is pretty interesting, even among other fictional characters, and even those within the video game media, being one of the few characters showcased to have near limitless potential due to how his powers work. When the Blacklight virus first infected Mercer, and later reforming it, Mercer was shown to be many times stronger than normal. This isn't where his limits are however, upon consuming other biological entities, Mercer is capable of converting them into biomass which is then added to his own. Increasing his stats, such as strength and durability, with each body that he consumes, so long as there is enough biological materials for him to consume, Mercer's physical potential is almost limitless. Similarly, due to his ability to assimilate the memories of those he consumes. There is no real limit to Mercer's own intelligence, so long as there are living beings for him to consume. Lastly due to the Blacklight virus within Mercer's body constantly evolving, there is a chance for Mercer to develop various new abilities simply due to a random mutation at some point down the line.

Shapeshifting: Mercer's Blacklight infection has granted him the ability to both shapeshift and fashion his body into weapons. An example this would be his Blade resembling a giant sharp blade and his viral flesh possessing a yellow/reddish hue. His Whipfist has small razor-like blades across its spine-like form. Alex's evolved Hammerfists allow him to perform area attacks. He can also use this ability to perfectly mimic the form of last entity he just consume up to smallest details, including their vocal cord, to either blending in among civilians, infiltrating areas with heavier security, and even turning Military forces against each other (see Disguise and Patsy for more information).