Kora

Name: Kora Simmons

Kryptonian Name: Kora-Tal

Alias: Powerburst(Hero name)
Girl of Tomorrow
Princess of Power
Silver Blockbuster
Amazon Princess
The Unknown Legionnaire
Silver Witch
Detective Simmons

Alias: Powerburst(Hero name)Girl of TomorrowPrincess of PowerSilver BlockbusterAmazon PrincessThe Unknown LegionnaireSilver WitchDetective Simmons

Hair colour: White

Eye colour: Dark Grey

Age: 21

Height: 6 feet 2 inches

Gender: Female

Weigh: 382lbs

Species: Kryptonian

Personality: Brutal, (to her enemies and everything he hates) Intimidating(When it comes to Jay or doing her job), Serious, mature, intelligent, solving, calculating, smart, caring, helpful, confident, heroic,

Likes: Her family, Her friends, Mafien Clan, Mafien Gods, Herrschers, Azur lane, ship girls,Garayann, Demons(only ones that dhe loves and ones that are his friends), Angles, Taimanin,

Hates: Her family getting hurt, Perverts looking at her, Demons, child Abusers, Hero Faction, Khaos Brigade, Albion, Vali, murderers, white fang, League of Villains, rapists, Grimm(except ones that love their children), pink, perverts, arrogant people, racists,

Skills without powers:

Investigative Skills: Kora possesses strong investigative abilities, including the ability to gather and analyze evidence, conduct interviews, and follow leads. She has a keen eye for detail and are skilled at piecing together information to solve cases.

Observation Skills: She is highly observant. She has a knack for noticing small details that others might overlook, which can be crucial in uncovering important clues and patterns.

Communication Skills: Effective communication is vital for a detective, and female detectives excel in this area. Kora is skilled at conducting interviews, interrogations, and negotiations. She can adapt their communication style to connect with different individuals and elicit valuable information.

Analytical Thinking: Kora possess strong analytical thinking skills. She can assess complex situations, identify patterns, and draw logical conclusions. She adepts at critically analyzing evidence and evaluating multiple perspectives to reach accurate conclusions.

Physical Fitness and Self-Defense: Kora can understand the importance of physical fitness and self-defense. She often undergoes training in martial arts, firearms, and other defensive techniques to ensure her safety during investigations.

Empathy and Emotional Intelligence: Kora has a high level of empathy and emotional intelligence, allowing her to connect with victims, witnesses, and suspects on a deeper level. She can understand and interpret emotions, which helps her gain trust and uncover hidden information.

Problem-Solving Skills: She is an excellent problem solvers. She can think creatively and outside the box to overcome challenges and find innovative solutions to complex cases.

Knowledge of the Law: Kora has a solid understanding of criminal law and investigative procedures. She is familiar with legal protocols, evidence handling, and courtroom procedures, enabling her to build strong cases that withstand scrutiny.

Suit:

Powers and Abilities:

Flight: PowerBurst can fly at incredible speeds, soaring through the skies with grace and agility.

Superhuman Strength: PowerBurst possesses extraordinary strength, allowing her to lift heavy objects and overpower her adversaries with ease.

Invulnerability: PowerBurst has a near-invulnerable body, making her highly resistant to physical and energy-based attacks.

Energy Projection: PowerBurst can project powerful bursts of energy from her hands or eyes, unleashing devastating attacks on her opponents.

Heat Manipulation: PowerBurst can generate and control intense heat, allowing her to create flames, withstand extreme temperatures, or melt through objects.

Superhuman Speed: PowerBurst can move at incredible speeds, allowing her to run, react, and fight at a velocity that surpasses ordinary humans.

Enhanced Senses: PowerBurst possesses heightened senses, including enhanced vision, hearing, and perception, allowing her to detect and analyze details that others might miss.

Energy Absorption: PowerBurst can absorb and harness various forms of energy, using it to replenish her own power or redirect it as powerful attacks.

Forcefield Generation: PowerBurst can create protective force fields around herself or others, shielding them from harm.

Molecular Manipulation: PowerBurst has the ability to manipulate and rearrange the molecules of objects or living beings, allowing her to alter their properties or even phase through solid matter.

Telekinesis: PowerBurst possesses telekinetic abilities, enabling her to move and manipulate objects with her mind.

Energy Constructs: PowerBurst can create solid constructs out of pure energy, such as shields, weapons, or tools, which she can use for offense or defense.

Healing Factor: PowerBurst possesses a heightened healing factor, allowing her to recover from injuries at an accelerated rate.

Superhuman Stamina: PowerBurst has incredible endurance and stamina, enabling her to engage in prolonged physical activities without tiring easily.

Lover: Jay