Once she was finished brushing her teeth her lips fell on mine. We moaned into the kiss and the memories of my dream came flooding back.

"I love you.." She mumbled against my lips.

"I love you more. There isn't a place in my mind, heart, soul, or body that doesn't belong to you."

"You can't say stuff like that and then expect me to not want you to stay home with me." Her hands caressed my face before kissing me once again. "I love belonging to you.."

I'm not sure how we let that deep moment pass us but we continued with our day. I found myself at my first Sweet Tooth location ready to check in. I helped out my food runners, checked in with a few customers to see how their service was, and helped out in the kitchen.

I spent three hours there and then went to my second location. I severely underestimated how much it takes to run three separate businesses but I wouldn't have any other way. It was my dream and very fulfilling to be able to accomplish it.

I had amazing management staff that helped a lot but I prided myself on being a hands-on CEO. I never wanted my employees to feel abandoned and I didn't want anything with my name attached to be run poorly.

After I left the second location I was finally able to check on my food truck. "Let me get forty-eight oysters.." I laughed as I approached the front of the line.

"Oh hell no!" Trina laughed as she walked to meet me behind the truck.

"This my last day on the truck! It's hot as hell out here and you were my last straw.."

"Damn, so I can't get forty-eight oysters?!" I teased. "You can get the hell out of my face!"

I talked with Trina and helped her with orders for about an hour before leaving for my meeting. The meeting went over smoothly and everything was in motion for me to start selling my products.

I got into my car and called Kandi to make sure she didn't need anything before I came home. With no answer from her, I headed straight home.

Once I got there I noticed another car beside Kandi's and realized why she didn't answer the phone. I knew by the car that her stupid ass business partner was inside. I wanted some alone time with my fiancé but I guess not.

I walked in and was immediately greeted by Cupid. I bent down to pet him before following the sound of Kandi's laugh until I was in the living room.

"Hey, baby.." Kandi smiled as soon as I turned the corner. "Hey, princess.." I smirked as I approached her and kissed her. I made sure it was long and nasty to be petty.

My hand gripped her neck to hold her in place as she tried to pull away. "I'm not finished.." I mumbled tugging at the hairs at the nape of her neck. Her head back further with a moan that I swallowed as I shoved my tongue down her throat.

I briefly glanced up at Desiree to find her with an uncomfortable expression. I smirked into Kandi's mouth seeing my plan worked.

"My apologies I just missed my baby.." I laughed before sitting next to her and placing my hand over her thigh. Kandi looked at me seeming to be still trying to catch her breath.

"You're fine. I'm in your house." She shrugged. I'm glad you know hoe. 

"Well anyway—um are you hungry? I can make you some food."

"No, I'm fine, baby. Desiree brought me some pizza when she came."

"So you don't want me to cook for you?" I tried not to sound hurt but I couldn't help it. Giving her food was my thing I didn't care if she didn't personally make it she still brought it for her.