CHAPTER 1 - (SK) First Encounter

Four months more in their senior year in the university at makukuha na din ni Jungkook ang highest Latin Honors. He knew he'll get it. He has kept track of his academic records.

One thing he doesn't want to happen was for his father to be disappointed kung babagsak siyang pangalawa. Buong buhay niya, sanay siyang maghabol sa approval ng kanyang mga magulang. At mas lalong hindi siya sanay na hindi nangunguna.

Pakiramdam niya ay they will never be proud kung hindi siya ang nasa unahan in every ranking.

His mom isn't as demanding as his father ngunit alam niya mataas din ang expectations nito sa kanya.

"I know you are all looking forward to graduating. One more requirement and all of you will be set into receiving your grades." They heard their professor said at the front.

Everyone got excited. Sino nga ba naman ang ayaw? Studying in a topnotch university is also another form of hell. If not a genius, you gotta be extremely intelligent and hardworking to stay and pass.

"For the final requirement, I will be assigning you in a business case study to be presented two weeks from now. By pair, you will work with the investigation, research and presentation. Pagkatapos niyan, grades will be out and you all prepare for the graduation." Dagdag na sabi ng professor.

"Hala sis, for sure partner tayo niyan."

"Naku, pahihirapan pa talaga tayo kahit malapit na ang graduation. Baka dito na ako babagsak."

"Sino kaya magiging kapartner ko?"

Those were few opinions and complaints Jungkook had heard from the students as the professor was soon to announce the pairs.

Doing a case study was never a problem for him. Sana nga lang eh hindi magiging problema at pabigat kung sino man ang magiging kapartner niya.

"Good news is, this will add credit to your final grades, the bad news is, I will be deciding who your partner will be. If I hear a complain, consider a credit deduction from me. Pag-isipan nyong mabuti."

The students held back their voices and waited. They badly wanted the extra credit to save their grades.

It's not easy getting into this university, at makikipagpatayan talaga sila to stay and pass... Well, except one.

The door then opened without a warning.

"Oh Miss Kim, dumating ka pa talaga. What an honor, sumipot ka pa sa klase ko." The professor said sarcastically.

"Good morning Sir." Tinapunan niya ito ng isang mapaklang ngiti as she sensed sarcasm from him.

She took the long way from the door to the back seats. She dropped her designer bag on the floor and didn't bother acknowledging kung sino man ang kanyang katabi.

Jungkook felt a little pissed when Taehyung sat beside him. Nilingon niya ito but she was just snoozing away. Her elbow on the desk, her chin on her hand while her eyes closed.

The nerve of this woman sleeping in class, siya na nga yung late. Naiinis si Jungkook habang pinagmamasdan ang babaeng katabi. She's exactly his opposite, he thought.

Jungkook can hear the disgust from their female classmates towards Taehyung habang puro naman paghanga ang narinig niya sa kapwa niya lalaki mula nung dumating ang dalaga.

He admits that Taehyung is totally a head turner. She can wear whatever she likes and she can always look expensive and fashionable.

"Mr. Jeon?"