CHAPTER 4

ABHIMAAN'S POV

------------------

''How long? 2 days, otherwise cancel their contract. I don't care Jaiden. I want the damn contract. I have already given enough time. Consider this as a one last chance, one mistake and next thing they'll be on streets tell them.'' I said to Jaiden my secretary.

''Saale kitna kaam karega. Tujhe trip pe isliye nahi laaye ki tu yahan aake bhi apni biwi ke sath laga rahe.'' Said karthik swinging his arm around my shoulder.

I chuckled listening him. Kathik and other three monkeys they literary dragged out of my office saying we are going on a trip.

''Iss trip pe tu koi office ka kaam nahi karega. Bhai mere thode din apni biwi se door rahlega toh voh naraz nahi ho jayegi.'' Said kunal.

''Arre kutton aise biwi-biwi mat karo log sochenge apna pyaara sa abhimaan shaadi shuda hai. Hum iss trip pe apne bhai ke liye ek achi si ladki dhund henge.'' Said Vihaan looking serious.

''Sahi kaha or meri darling ki bhi tension khatam hojayegi. Dekh Abhi agar koi ladki pasand aye toh apne bapon ko zaroor batana hai or tu tension nale tera rishta wahi hoga jahan tu chahega.'' Said karthik.

''Ho gaya. Ya abhi or bhi koi drama baaki karne ko, toh voh bhi kardo. Pehle to tu meri mom ko darling kehna band kar saale.'' I said rolling my eyes and looked at Divij who was silent all this time.

''Tu samjata kyu nahi hai in teen bandaro ko.'' I said sighing loudly.

Divij is a men who prefers to stay in low radar with his silent and observant nature. Just like me he has his own very successful company. He have deep brown hair and brown eyes with a hint of grey in them.

Karthik is softer one of the group always making mood lighter. He is a painter by proffesion and his paintings are famous all around the world. He have dark brown eyes and black hair.

Vihaan is a fun loving guy but don't get on his good looks. Looks can be deceiving. He also have light brown hair and grey eyes. He have his own clothing company.

Kunal is a docter by profession. Many hospitals are owned by his family. He have black hair and black eyes.

''In kamino ko main nahi samjha sakta, bahot dimag khate hain ye.'' He sighed saying. We met others.

That's when I see her sitting so casually looking outside in her own world. I was so mesmerized looking at her. Beautiful long black hair, her brown cat like eyes so deep like a pools of endless depth holding so many secrets. Whenever she laughs her eyes shine so bright like a diamond. Her smile so soft and illuminating the darkest corners with its radiant warmth, that it can melt and made anyone's day. She is just so gracefully sitting there without having any idea that she just fluttered someone's heart for the first time.

One glance at her and I know that, I am doomed and I know she is mine, I know I would do everything to protect her. She doesn't know yet, but she has captured a devils attention now. Even the thought of her makes me feel giddy.

Funny, she was expecting me to get rid of the only evidence. She looks so cute when she is angry with her chubby cheeks all puffed up. I was angry on her, when she was so persistent on ending this marriage. What she doesn't know is that, she is from the moment i filled vermillion in her hair partition and took 7 pheres with her. She was officially and legally mine.

------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>----------

Hows the chapter?

Are you liking it?