He hasn't seen them in suc months. He comes home every two weeks, but only has enough time to sees Cleo before he has to rush off again. "So-" he starts, wanting to know how they have been since he has been away, but stops when he hears the door to their private room open. "Oh, sorry...I thought this was my room. I apologize for disturbing you," a woman says from behind him.

"Sandra!? Is that you?!" Tina says as she jumps up. Pete suddenly has a very guilty-looking face and Austin groans internally. Here we fucking go again. "Tina? Oh, I did not recognize you. Sorry, I am in a bit of a fluster. I was supposed to meet someone here for dinner but I think I have been stood up," Sandra says. Austin still has not turned around and has no intention of doing so either. Who the fuck does Tina think she is fooling? "Well, we have just sat down. Why don't you join us? Pete, Austin, you don't mind if Sandra joins us do you?" Tina asks. Pete shrugs at Austin apologetically then looks past Austin and smiles. "I don't mind...Austin?" he asks. Austin is so angry he is ready to get up and walk out but that would make him feel like an asshole. "No. It's fine," he mumbles still not looking over his shoulder. He knows he is coming off as spoilt and rude, but damit it to hell with Tina's schemes.

"Sandra you sit down next to Austin and I will get the waitress to set another place for you when she comes back in," Tina says excitedly. Sandra pulls out the chair next to Austin and he flicks his eyes to her. She is a beautiful woman, he bets she has a high-paying job and is motivated and intelligent. She is probably sweet and kind too. A perfect match for him if he lived in a normal world. But, his world is not normal and so therefore there is no place for Sandra in it. "Sandra and I have been friends for years. She is a doctor," Tina says. "Nice," Austin mumbles. "She is also a big fan of your music," Tina says when the conversation does not pick up.

"Your music is very good," Sandra says. Austin turns his head to look at her. She is looking at him with a hopeful smile and he feels bad for her, Tina is unfair for putting both of them in this position. He can not offer Sandra anything. He has a wife waiting for him to get back to her and Tina is out of line. "Thank you. I am glad you enjoy my music," he says trying not to be rude. It's not Sandra's fault she is here.

"They sound very personal."

"They are."

"They are about personal life experiences?"

"Yes."

"Oh...uh..."

"Sandra has never been to one of your shows. They are always sold out. But, she was telling me how much she would love to go one day. Isn't that right, Sandra?" Tina butts in. "Yes. I would love to go one day," Sandra says smiling at Austin. Austin keeps quiet and looks at Pete who looks like he is about ready to crawl under the table at how uncomfortable all this is. Austin will join him if he does. "Perhaps you could invite her to one of your shows," Tina says.

"My tour just ended. I don't have another show for a good six months."

"Well, perhaps we could do something else? What do you like to do for fun?" Sandra asks. "Fun..." Austin repeats absent-mindedly. "Oh, he loves camping. You love camping don't you Austin? He has a huge property on the outskirts of the city. Isn't that right Austin?" Tina says. She sounds a little too excited again. "I love camping. I love hiking too. Do you have hiking trails on your property?" Sandra asks. "Yes, he does!" Tina says, still way too excited for how this conversation is going.

"Not too keen on strangers walking around our property..."

"Our?" Sandra asks with a frown.

"His. His property, and if you go on a few dates and get to know Sandra she won't be a stranger anymore. I know a great place for a first date. It's the place Pete took me on our first date. It's so-"