Ishita at Kim residence

Start from the beginning

Taehyung's dad looked at Taehyung and understood he was getting pissed off at Yn's behavior.

Taehyung's dad - Ishita, take the snacks...you all also eat something and talk, I am coming in sometimes.

She said and went to the kitchen meanwhile the rest sat there only.

Yn - What happened Dad?
Taehyung's dad - Ynie, didn't I tell you not to behave in such a way, everyone will doubt...they might think now why you behave in such a way, it means something is wrong.
Yn - I wasn't even in the mood to see her face after knowing what she is doing with my fiance.
Taehyung's dad - that's the reason why I came back here.

Yn hummed in response as tears formed in her eyes.. She looked down and started crying.

Taehyung's dad - ynie...I understand how you must be feeling right now, but don't cry, be strong...don't ever show your weak side to anyone, understand?
Yn - No matter how much I try dad, I always end up crying for him.
Taehyung's dad - I know you love him a lot and that's why you are crying also.

He wiped off her tears and gave her a hug.

Taehyung's dad - Don't cry my child...I am there for you... But you have to fight yourself first...Ok?

Yn nodded.

Taehyung's dad - Wash your face before going out.

She went to the washroom to wash her face.... After sometimes she came out and left taehyung's dad's room, showing no emotions like before she behaved with Ishita.

Taehyung's mom was standing outside the kitchen waiting for Yn, and as she came out of taehyung dad's room...She called her inside the kitchen.

Taehyung's mom - Yn ! What's with the behavior you showed to Ishita!! Act nicely to her, don't make Taehyung's image down...what's with this coldness!?
Yn - You don't know anything till now and better for you to know either everything or nothing, don't make yourself hang in the middle where you are swinging and blaming one person only...and I won't act, I will behave the way I want to.

Taehyung's mom was a little shocked to see the rudeness that Yn was showing which she never expected from her.

Taehyung's mom - Yn !! Stop behaving rudely to me!! I am your mother in law!!
Yn - You did the starting, mom....I am your daughter-in-law, and before that I am someone's daughter....You are bringing someone else's daughter to your house and you have no right to treat her like a servant or worker over whom you can take out your anger....What if today my mom started behaving the same way you are behaving with me nowadays, with your son....or jisoo's mother in law start behaving like this with jisoo and her husband does not listen to her, instead he is busy talking with other girls! How would you feel ? How would she feel ?
Taehyung's mom - Y-Yn, my child...don't get me wrong, I have a reason for tha-

It was then Krystal came and interrupted them.

Krystal (sigh) - Mrs.Kim...Ynie, Can you pls check the snacks once?

Yn looked at her for sometimes and then nodded, she left from there while there were only Mrs.Kim and Krystal now

Krystal - Mrs.Kim, weren't you going to tell about my plan to her ?
Taehyung's mom - uh..no.
Krystal - Don't you dare to lie! I know you were! Listen, if in my absence you told anyone anything about me, remember what I am going to do with you all.
Taehyung's mom - My daughter in law is taking me wrong because of you!!
Krystal - I bloody don't care.

She said and left from there, after sometimes taehyung's mom also went back and sat with the rest.

Time Skip at night.