well that just happened!

Unfortunately for Fourth he found out that he was stuck in this place alone with none of his friends. Ford was here but only as Por, Winny was Win, Captain was Yo and Prom was Phat. Satang wasn't there because if he remembered correctly he only joined them later as Sound, the angry and arrogant guitarist.

With a resigned sigh Fourth sat around the table where his fellow music club members were sitted enjoying some BBQ pork. Fourth would laugh at the absurdity of the situation if he wasn't actually the one stuck here.

He quietly listened as the others spoke about various things that he honestly wasn't interested in. He wondered if he could visit a temple to figure out if he was cursed or not and if he was how to break the curse. He had to finish the filming of MLMU and he also had two assignments due that he couldn't possibly miss. He also had schedules that he knows that P'Earn would skin him alive if he missed.

So far it has been a few hours since he woke up here. If he could figure this out in less than a week that would be ideal he could come up with an excuse to P'Earn. Tell her that he got infected with a very severe illness that he couldn't get out of bed, he will have to Google severe illnesses once he got back to his own world.

"We have to go to the school assembly before we are late. Photjanee will probably punish us if we are late. After last year's incident she hates us." Prom- well Phat said as he fixed his glasses.

Fourth doesn’t think Photjanee hates them, logically speaking he thinks she was being quite reasonable. Then again someone needed to be the villain and judging by how strict she was it all ended up being her. Also P'Tao, the lady that plays Photjanee was so sweet a vast contrast to her role as Photjanee that Fourth couldn't really express the fear that was shared by his fellow members.

"Yeah let's go. Photjanee scares me." Ford- well Por said shivering as if the mere thought of her alone was terrifying and the others murmured their agreements nodding. Fourth couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous the whole thing was. The look on the others faces made him laugh harder.

Fourth wasn't sure why he was laughing. The absurdity of this situation, the fact that he was probably losing his mind. Or perhaps he was laughing because if he didn't laugh he was sure to end up crying and that would be too embarrassing for everyone involved.

"Gun are you okay?" Por asked with concerned evident in his features.

"I am fine... aha haha. I am fine." Fourth laughed with tears of mirth in his eyes.

What else was he supposed to say? "Oh no I am not actually fine because I am stuck in this world that was supposed to be fictional. In fact all of you are fictional characters that are played by very good friends and colleagues." Even in his own ears that sounds crazy. When he imagined their reactions to such news he doubled down in laughter clutching on to his stomach as if it hurt.

"Weird." He heard Win say and he couldn't stop laughing. He stood up still clutching his stomach, wiping the tears of mirth from his eyes.

"Let me go to the bathroom. See you guys at the assembly." Fourth said as he walked off still laughing leaving the others confused and concerned about his sanity. Not that he could blame them, he himself was concerned about his sanity.

Fourth washed his face with the cold water to get ahold of himself. He needed to keep it together for the time being, he certainly can't go around laughing like a lunatic everytime. While looking at his flushed reflection that was dripping wet with water that's when he noticed it.

His reflection was smirking at him. He was certain that he was not smirking so can it be possible that his reflection was?  He hesitantly lifted his hand to his lips to ensure that he was not smirking and that's when he saw it. His reflection grinned at him with amusement in it's eyes.