Chapter 9

After classes were over Ash was going back to his dorm room when he spotted Serena . He wanted to avoid her as he didn't wanted her to see him in his beaten up state . But to his disappointment she spotted him.

"Satoshi , I was waiting for you . I prepared some macroons and poke puffs as a thanks for helping me in doing geography homework. " as Serena came near she saw a wound on Ash's forehead . She gasped and panicked "Satoshi what happened to you . You are bleeding .let's go to nurse joy . " Ash just smiled at her happy to know that she was worried for her .

He placed a finger on her lips to calm her down. "Sere don't worry I am alright. It is just a small wound . Pikachu accidentally used iron tail on me when we were in pokemon care class . " Pikachu knowing his mistake apologetically licked Ash's cheek "don't worry buddy I am alright ." For Ash Jack's attack are nothing but Pikachu's iron tail still hurt.

Ash brought Serena to his dorm room as she was pestering him to go see nurse joy but Ash denied her request so Serena came to his dorm room to treat his wound . As Ash opened the dorm room Serena placed the basket of macroons and poke puffs on the table and released her pokemon audino . "Audino use heal pulse on Satoshi ." Audino as commanded healed Ash's wound .

After healing Ash's wound Serena saw that Ash's clothes are tattered "Satoshi what happened to your cloths they weren't tattered in geography class . Don't even dare to tell that Pikachu did it . I understand today's pokemon care lesson was about grooming and you lack experience in it so you must have unsettled Pikachu to use iron tail on you but what about your cloths ."After hearing Serena Ash became nervous. "It's nothing Sere. They were just like that . You must have been mistaken about my clothes being less tattered. " Ash laughed nervously.

Ash is a person who has worst fashion sense in the world . Although he is a prince his clothes are chosen by the staff as queen delia doesn't trust his son's fashion sense. In this Academy because of his lack of fashion sense people believe that he is poor .

"Ash Ketchum you are lying to me . I want to know the truth what happened to you." Serena asked in a commanding voice . Now Ash grew more nervous as he know that when Serena calls him by his full name she means business . So afraid of her wrath he told her everything that happened in history class .

After hearing Ash Serena was angry would be an understatement . She was so angry that even hoopa and gritana wouldn't dare to speak in front of her . "Why didn't you beat that bastard up" Serena asked in a much more calm voice than before "Calm down Sere I would have beaten him to pulp but you know the head master even if Jack is wrong he would always side with him . I need to graduate from this Academy and if I get in trouble I would be suspended " After hearing Ash Serena hugged him. Ash was surprised but returned the hug."you know Ash whenever I meet that bastard I would beat him for you " Ash chuckled "you don't have to do that Sere ,you would get in trouble for doing that ." Serena smiled mischievously "you know I am a girl ." Ash looked confused "what that have to do with beating Jack." Serena didn't replied she just continued hugging him .

They were just enjoying each other's embrace when pikachu sneezed . Serena realized what she was doing and pulled back . "I would make some tea." Serena hurriedly said and walked toward the kitchen which is attached to every dorm room . Ash chuckled at her shy behaviour . After making tea Serena poured herself and Ash a cup of tea and both were enjoying their time together eating macroons pikachu was eating poke puffs made by Serena. That day he found second love of his life after ketchup , now poke puffs are his favorite.

After spending time with Ash, Serena was returning to her dorm room when she saw Jack . Arceus was on Serena's side . She was just thinking about her revenge plan for Jack when he showed up in front of her that too alone. Serena was thanking Arceus for helping her out .

She walked toward Jack and called sweetly "Hey Jack ~"After hearing Serena Jack turned around to see Serena . Seeing her smile at him he thought that the kalos queen liked him but poor boy is far from truth .

Before he could say anything a kick landed where sun never shines . "You dared to bully my Satoshi. " Serena started beating him with punches and  kicks poor boy doesn't even had time to react . Serena grabbed his hair and whispered in a very dangerous voice "listen here bastard I have no problem with you if you touch my Ash again I will make sure that you wish to be never borned." After throwing a last punch to his face she went toward her dorm .

"ah that was satisfying "Serena stretched on her bed ."Jack is taken care of . Let's see what can be done of that bastard headmaster ."said Serena while opening her laptop.

Chapter 9 ends here .
This chapter took the longest.  I have to write three times as every time I wrote it got deleted and I have start again .
Hope you enjoy it .