Chapter 5

After their classes Ash bid farewell to Serena and everyone and went to his dorm room . As the Wonder Of Pokémon academy is a large academy every student has their own dorm room which helped Ash greatly to investigate in privacy of his own room.

As he walked towards his dorm room pikachu jumped on his shoulder. "Hey pikachu where were you . I didn't noticed you after lunch " Ash asked pikachu. 'And you noticing my absence just now . It's true that love can change people.' replied pikachu but only Ash could understand him because of his aura for everyone else it is just pika pika . "What are you talking about" 'you were too busy with your girlfriend to notice me . You forgot your own brother. ' pikachu shed some fake tears . Ash sweatdropped at pikachu's antics " First of all Serena is not my girlfriend not yet atleast and second I know you are strong enough to protect yourself . So stop pretending and get to the point ." 'Ok buddy so during lunch when you were busy being hero in the eyes of your girlfriend.  I noticed someone trying to take pictures from a nearby classroom. I actually went their to investigate and found a boy of your age . Firstly I thought that he was taking pictures of Serena as her being a kalos queen and all but he was actually taking pictures of you . '  " Why would anyone want my pictures." Ash pondered.

"What happened to that guy ." ' I actually gave him a pika shock to paralyze him . You won't believe how much effort it took me to hide his body '  said pikachu. "Why hide his body you would just have ask mewtwo to read his memories and erase the unnecessary ones ." ' I would have done that but that guy has a strong smell of that suspicious drug we found on New Island. So thought you would like to investigate him. ' "It is as people say as master as pokemon . You are as smart as me . " Ash boosted 'oh please I am nothing like you so stop comparing yourself with me'

" so where is the body ." asked Ash . 'I have hidden it in boys washroom ' "wait what pikachu he must have woken up by now. " Ash panicked '  Chillax dude my thunder shock is not that weak he would be out for two more hours and for extra measure l have stuffed a cloth inside his mouth and closed the washroom door from inside then only I came back .' Ash breathed a sigh of relief.

They came to their room where they saw Riley Ash's cousin and member of elite seven . He was sitting on Ash's chair and sipping coffee " Oh hey their Ash . You were actually taking a bit long so I made myself comfortable with a cup of coffee ." Ash closed the door behind him as Riley poured him a cup of coffee "so any news " Ash asked after making himself comfortable. "Ya their is actually " replied Riley. "Spit it out  then " Ash was in his cold business demeanor again 'how the heck he changes his personality so fast. ' thought Riley.

"So the drugs we found on New Island were actually something which can make the consumer a puppet" "what you mean " asked Ash with a raised brow. "It can actually make person so addicted to it that the person can do anything to get it but most interesting part is that the person doesn't know that he is doing something wrong. He would do anything he is commanded like a mindless puppet . We are still researching on this drug ." Riley finished ."There is something pikachu found today ." "What?"Riley asked intrigued . "He found a guy clicking pictures of me and he believe that he is actually drugged. Investigate that guy ." "Where is that guy " Riley asked . Ash didn't replied instead he took out a pokeball which revealed the legendary pokemon mew . 'You actually remembered to bring me out .' Mew pouted like a kid. "Sorry about that mew you actually can't be seen with me so you have to stay in the pokeball for a while. " ' I can forgive you if you use me in your next battle. ' mew asked.  " Ok that's a promise " Ash promised her . Riley prayed for Ash's next opponent.

"Oh mew can you turn all of us invisible " Ash asked mew .'why ?'mewasked with raised brow ."we need to sneak in the school" Ash replied with a smirk . 'I like the tonee of it 'mew replied with her own mischievous grin.

Now Ash , Riley, pikachu with mew teleported to the boys washroom on second floor of the main building of academy . Ash then signaled pikachu to open the door which pikachu gladly climbed the door of stall where the boy was . He opened the door from inside.

When the door opened Ash and Riley saw a boy knocked out cold with toilet paper stuffed in his mouth . Ash looked at pikachu with a questioning gaze. Pikachu smiled sheepishly and replied 'I was afraid that he might scream when he wake up so I stuffed his mouth ' "there is a difference between a cloth and toilet paper pikachu " Ash sighed then looked at Riley " Investigate him also this the camera ." Ash picked up the camera and gave it to Riley.

After that mew teleported Ash and pikachu back to their dorm and teleported back to washroom to teleport Riley and the guy to head quarters.