Chapter 8

Ash answered the call " yes gladion found something " "yes sir as you guessed there are drugs also we have found some photos of students here ." Came  voice of gladion from other side . "Can you find anything common among those students. " Ash asked. "I don’t know " "then click pictures of those photos and escape before professor Martin comes back ."Ash commanded . "Roger that "Gladion replied before cutting the call .

Ash came back to his table when Drew asked "who was it Ash " "Alain said that nurse joy has given Gladion medicine and he is currently taking him to his dorm room.

The bell rang and everyone went to their class . Ash and Serena are walking towards their geography class . "Oh shit I forgot to do my homework. Professor Evan would get mad on me." Serena  said . Ash smiled "don't worry Sere I can help you with homework. Then what was your topic again ?" "Thanks Satoshi that would be a great help . I was so restless at night because of yesterday's incident that I forgot to do my homework. Anyways  my topic was Hoenn region "replied Serena.

They reached the classroom and thankfully Professor Evan wasn't present Ash helped Serena with her homework . "I never knew you were that good in geography Satoshi " "I am only good because I have traveled throughout the Hoenn region ."Ash replied with a sheepish grin. "Really I have never traveled outside of kalos ." "Don't worry . How about in these summer vacation I take you to famous sites of Hoenn . " asked Ash.  "Really then you have deal Satoshi ." Serena smiled brightly at Ash, who was busy staring at her beautiful smile . "You know Serena your smile is beautiful. " Ash complemented Serena in a daze . Pikachu who was sitting on his trainer's shoulder smacked his head with his tail to bring him out of his dreamland .

Serena who on first glance looked like a ripe tomato thanked him shyly . Ash after realizing what he said also blushed slightly.  This guy has a degree in acting dense so how can't he know how to control his blush.

Professor Evan entered the class and asked for students homework.  When everyone has submitted their homework professor started his lesson . Professor Evan was a new teacher so Ash didn't know about him that much .  Serena was taking notes when she noticed Ash casually looking outside the window . Till now she has grown accustomed to Ash lazing around in geography class. But I think someone is not very pleased of this site.

For Ash and Serena's dismay they share this class with Jack , who has been working very hard in licking professor's boots to gain his favour but alas professor Evan doesn't give a shit to his sweet talks .

After seeing Ash lazing in the class he raised his hand "professor ketchum is lazing in class ." Professor Evan looked irritated "Mr Finny if you are so focused on the class how come you know that Mr ketchum is lazing who is sitting on the last bench." Jack looked flustered and angry at the same time. "Let me ask both of you a question . Whoever answers correctly can sit in the class and whoever answers wrong have to do extra homework . "

After listening to this Jack said "I agree professor "he was too confident in himself . Ash after listening to this just nodded ."so tell me in iron island is part of which region " Jack's face fell after hearing the question he guessed the answer "is it Hoenn region ." After hearing his answer ash snorted "iron island is part of sinnoh region you have to take a boat from Canalave city ."

After hearing both of their answers professor smiled "very good Mr ketchum . And Mr Finny instead of focusing on what other students are doing you should focus on the lesson more . " the class started again and Jack was very furious at Ash for making fun of him in front of whole class . He planned to beat Ash after classes were over .

After the class was over everyone went to their next class which was history.  For Jack it was perfect opportunity to bully Ash .

As Ash entered the class his face met with a punch . It was Jack "so Mr ketchum you should be very happy after the professor praised you aren't you . "Ash didn't replied for him Jack's punch was nothing . For a person who regularly train with his pokemon to increase his strength these punches were nothing . Jack was beating Ash but Ash didn't even uttered a word .

Then professor entered the class he saw Jack beating Ash but he didn't say anything. He went on stage and said "everyone take your seat . Jack you too . I think this much greeting is enough for Mr ketchum.  Pikachu was worried for Ash . He would have shocked Jack but academy 's rules clearly stated that pokemon are not allowed to attack any student.  Seeing Pikachu worried Ash smiled "don't worry buddy I am alright " Pikachu rubbed his cheeks with Ash and glared at Jack .

Ash knew if he attacked Jack he would be suspended from academy and that would have caused problems with his mission . So he have to control his anger . Jack's father's company was already on Ash's black list so it wouldn't take long for Finny family to go bankrupt.