Chapter 7

Next day , Ash came back from his usual morning walk and training with his pokemon . After taking a shower he sat beside pikachu who was taking a nap after training . It was still too early for classes so Ash let him sleep . It was then his phone ranged .

Ash checked the caller ID and it was Lance.  He answered the call " Lance got any information from that boy " . "Actually no he is just in daze he doesn't even notice his surroundings . But we got some information from dark rose " came a voice from other end of the phone.

"She sent us many details like the student who is with us is named Kyle . He was an orphan before a single mother named Tilly adopted him. He was an aspiring pokemon trainer but three years ago his mother and his step mother were infected by some disease . When he took them to the hospital, no doctor was able to treat them . At last he met a doctor named Simon who promised him to treat his mother and step sister but in return he would have to help him with his experiment.  Kyle was given drugs by that doctor . Also that doctor works for Finny cooperation. "

"If that doctor provided him with drugs then who supplied him those drugs in academy . " asked Ash . "It was a professor named Martin Miller " Lance replied .  "Should we arrest them , dark rose has provided with enough proofs that the professor of your Academy and Finny cooperation were involved ." Ash smirked "Lance you should learn some patience. We have to find Giovanni.  These professor and doctor are just his mere pawns . We have to behave like we know nothing. Tell Dark Rose to keep investigating and send me the information he had sent ." "Ok I am sending you the information ,keep an eye on that professor " Lance said and cut the call .

Ash was sitting  on sofa scrolling through the information dark rose has acquired.  An evil smirk crept on his face "professor Martin and Finny cooperation is done for pikachu . I will make sure they get punished for their each and every crime." 'That boy Jack he would be disappointed in his father for sure ' "what are you feeling sad for him "asked Ash. 'Hell no he deserve it for bullying you ' "I don't think so because he is also victim of domestic abuse. Every shiny thing is not gold you know" Ash replied .

At breakfast everyone was waiting for Serena and Ash . Ash came with pikachu and sat beside cilan "good morning " "pika pika " Good morning " everyone returned the greeting . It was then Serena came , she was yawning and there were dark circles under her eyes . "Good morning everyone " she sat beside Ash . Ash passed him a cup of coffee which he actually made for himself "are you okay . Look like you haven't slept well " Serena smiled at him and replied "oh it's nothing it's just that I wasn't able to sleep properly last night due to that Kyle case . " "You don't have to worry nothing would happen to you . Academy 's security also improved after disappearance of Kyle . "Ash reassured her . "Of course it has improved " said Serena ,internally she was just thinking that if the security was so tight how was she able to hack Academy 's system .

After eating breakfast they all went to their respective classes . When it was history class Serena and Dawn were sitting together when professor Martin entered the class . Instead of focusing on class she was busy using her mobile phone under the desk . She has easily hacked  professor Martin's mobile phone . Dawn was busy sleeping so she didn't notice Serena going into professor's chat . It was when professor received a call . He excused himself and went outside . Serena plugged her earphones and listened to the conversation.

She was surprised to hear the information . Professor Martin after ending the call went inside the class Serena was disgusted to see him . She sent the details she found through professor Martin's phone and the call she just recorded to Lance . As the class ended Serena woke up Dawn and both went to have lunch .

At lunch table everyone was present except Gladion and Alain . "Hey where is my brother and Alain  " lily asked worried. Ash replied "Don't worry they both are fine Alain got sick and Gladion took him to nurse joy ." "Really but he was alright when we were having history class ."Cilan asked . "He suddenly got sick during bio class ."this time Calem replied. It was when Ash received a call . He checked the caller ID and excused himself.