Sorry Again

Recap

"I wont" Alessio whispered. Alessio meant it no matter how many times he wanted to take a knife and stab himself in the heart and end it all he wouldn't because Luca needed him and apart from Matt and Sandro he just found a new person to live for.

Alessio stayed with Luca until he was 100% sure he was asleep it was 5 am. He left the room and headed to the gym.

Entering the gym, Alessio flicked on the lights and took a deep breath. Sweat beaded on his forehead as he pushed himself through each set, the rhythmic clinking of weights helped him not think.

Alessio never did your typical exercises he would push himself until he felt pain true pain. The pain helped him not think. He was done with thinking. He was the weakest up until he 17. When you look at ales

Alessio never indulged in your typical exercises. He didn't just lift weights or run on a treadmill. No, he pushed himself to the point where he once passed out, He liked exercising for the pain.

He'd start with the heavy bag, pounding it with all his might until his knuckles throbbed and his muscles screamed for mercy. Then he'd move on to the pull-up bar, pulling himself up until his arms felt like they were about to give out.

But it didn't stop there. Alessio would push himself further, testing his limits with each rep, each set, until he could barely stand. Matt put a limit on the amount of hours Alesio could work out. Matt's right but Alessio didn't care. He never cares about his health so Matt worries for both of them. The amount of times Matt's dragged Alessio out of the gym will never cease to amaze Sandro. 

Alessio finished his workout early usually he would spend four hours in the gym but now he cut it down to three and a half hours for Luca. Just for Luca. Half an hour may seem like nothing but the gym was the only place Alessio could breathe.

"Good Morning," Matt said ruffling Alessio's hair. Alessio shot him a glare, but Matt just chuckled. He was used to Alessio's glaring by now.

 Alessio headed to the kitchen to make himself a cup of strong coffee.

"So, how's Luca?" Matt asked in his 'doctor' mode. Alessios sipped his coffee.

"He needs clothes," Alessio said.

"Oh! Really I never knew people needed that." Alessio rolled his eyes

"Relax. I already ordered it" 

"Tha—" Alessio was going to say thanks when stupid Matt cut him off

"Don't you dare thank me" Matt said glaring at him. Matt loved Alessio and he knows that Alessio never takes care of himself. 

"Then you say I'm rude. Luca has nightmares and can't sleep properly."

"Like father like son. I'll ask Ace" Ace was one of their cousins who specialized in child psychology. Everyone was shocked when he became a children's therapist.

"And..." Matt said smiling.

"And...?" Alessio responded exactly the way Matt said it. Matt just stared at him. Ugh Alessio thought

"We will continue this conversation later and eat your food—"

"Yes Mother," Alessio said snickering, and walked out of the room showing Matt the middle finger. 

Luca's heart raced as he sat up in bed, breaths coming in short, panicked gasps. His nightmare clung to him like a heavy blanket, suffocating and scary. His mom's mean words replayed in his head, making him doubt himself. With Alessio gone, Luca felt lost and alone. Alessio was the first person who made him feel safe and cared for, and now Luca worried that he had scared him away by speaking. Tears filled Luca's eyes as he hugged his knees, wishing he could undo what he said. But Alessio had left, and Luca was all alone with his fears.

Overwhelmed, Luca buried his face in his hands, silent sobs shaking his small frame. Due to his ribs being bruised, it hurt him a lot but he knew he deserved the pain. He didn't know how to fix things or bring Alessio back, but he couldn't bear the thought of losing his daddy. Luca dug his nails into his arm

With tears streaming down his cheeks, Luca gripped his arm tightly, feeling the sting of his nails digging into his skin. The pain was a distraction.

He traced the marks left by his nails, the small red lines were now burning. But despite the pain, all Luca could think about was Alessio – the way he made everything feel okay, the way he cared about him, the way he hugged him. And now like everything else, Luca ruined it

"Hey, what's wrong?" Alessio asked gently, his heart sinking at the sight of tears glistening in Luca's eyes. He quickly ran to the bed and kneeled beside Luca. "Why are you crying, buddy?"

Luca sniffled, his tiny hands fidgeting nervously in his lap. He avoided Alessio's gaze, staring down at the floor. Alessio noticed the dark red marks on Luca's skin.

Gently, Alessio lifted Luca's chin "Did something happen?"

Luca's lower lip trembled as he finally met Alessio's eyes, tears streaming down his cheeks. "I-I sorry," he whimpered, his voice barely above a whisper. Luca then cursed himself for not saying it properly and forgetting to say am. Alessio let out a shaky breath trying to calm himself. He got up and sat on the bed and pulled Luca a little closer he wasn't sure if Luca wanted him to come closer. Luca jumped onto Alessio like a cat despite the pain in his ribs. This might be his last hug and Alessio could punish him later. He would take all the punishments just to hug Alessio.

"Luca why are you sorry? " Luca was going to answer then he remembered he shouldn't be speaking alessio wouldn't like it but Alessio was asking him a question, wasn't he? And if he doesn't answer then?