XCI. The Nublar Seven

Start from the beginning

"Darius. Eva," Mr. Kon greeted.

They turned around, coming face to face with Kenji's father.

"As soon as I start making those chips for BioSyn, this needless carnage can end."

"You also talk like an anime villain!" She looked at Darius, who nodded slightly. "You are never getting that password," Eva snapped, stepping forward slightly.

"I'm disappointed, but I can't say that I'm surprised. Finish the job."

"Oh, so you think you're getting the password out of us dead, then, huh?!" Eva screamed as the spino roared. Darius fell backwards, taking Eva down with him. "You can rip my head off, but you're not getting shit!"

Eva ducked her head down as spino spittle flew from its mouth. Disgusting.

"No! Stop!"

She opened her eyes to see Kenji slid between her and Darius, and the spinosaurus.

Kenji ran to his father's side. "I'll give you the password, just... don't hurt them. Please."

"Kenji, no!"

"Don't do it!"

The spino roared in their faces, pushing them further into the ground.

"It's 'camp fam for life', but the 'for' is the number 'four'."

"Kenji Aleksander Kon!" Eva snapped.

"I knew you'd give it up eventually," Mr. Kon smiled.

"Chip manufacturing initiated."

"You've always been so eager to please."

The spinosaurus activated again, again going after Darius and Eva. Eva stumbled backwards as Darius crawled away, only for a heavy footstep to nearly crush the two. Eva gasped, pushing Darius behind her. She didn't know what it would do, but it was all she could think of.

The spino dropped its other leg on their other side and looked down at them.

Eva gulped, looking up at the dinosaur at an angle she would never think she would be in.

"Hey Darius?"

"Y-yeah?"

"It was really nice knowing you."

"You too, Eva."

Something nearby roared, and Big Eatie came out of the jungle. The spino looked away, and Darius and Eva scrambled to their feet, stumbling away as Big Eatie attacked the spinosaurus.

"Big Eatie? She's okay."

"Come on, Darius, Angel, time to move." Kenji picked the two up, ushering them to the side of the building, away from the fight.

Little Eatie made the scene, putting an end to Big Bird once and for all. Eva gasped, watching as Little Eatie had her first taste of human, and didn't look back. The Eaties approached the spinosaurus, cornering it.

Big Eatie knocked the spinosaurus to the ground. It scrambled to its feet and took one look at the Eaties, who were continuously roaring at it, before taking off back into the jungle.

"Yes!"

"Warning. Warning. System critical. Warning."

Eva grinned— Brooklynn had come through.

"Again?" Darius asked.

"What do you mean again?" Mr. Kon asked.

"While you were gone, the core started going haywire, and then there was this earthquake—"