Atelophobia

Moon is up on the balcony in an instant. He enters the room and gets blinded by the light. Sun comes out, eyes narrowed at the figure standing in the middle.

"What are you doing up here, friend?"

Jenna mirrors his expression. "Not that it's any of your business, but I'm being trained to be a technician. I was told to come up here to check on the state of your charging pod."

Sunny's eye starts to twitch.

"Imagine my surprise when I came upon all this!" Jenna doesn't notice the tenseness in Sun's stance. "I know you said not to ask questions, but this is far beyond questions! Sun, someone's living up here!"

"Yeah," Sun deadpans, "this is me and Moon's room. We live here." Jenna sneers at the animatronic, pointing to the floor in front of the bed.

"Judging by the discarded women's clothing, there's more than just you two up here." The blond rolls her eyes. "At least this explains the makeup..." She's suddenly jumped by the large bot, thrown to the ground with a hand around her neck.

"How did you get up here without me or Moon to take you!" he demands.

Jenna doesn't show her fear as she grounds out an answer. "My boss told me about your secret little door. It's a bitch to get opened, too, what with all the little cut outs you have to take photos of."

"Next time? Ask to come up here...and for the record, our charging pod is fine." He lets the girl go and she sits up, rubbing her neck while glaring up at Sun.

"Yeah, so, you going to explain the girly clothes? Don't give me any bullshit, Sun."

Sun smiles maliciously. "It's none of your business now is it, friend?"

"Maybe not, but it's definitely a serious matter. Whoever's up here could get in serious trouble! Is it a worker?"

"No! And no, they won't get in trouble because you won't say anything, now will you?" Jenna scoffs. "It'd surely be in your best interest not to."

"Threats? Is that a threat, Sunny? What, gonna blackmail me some more?"

"Of course not! No, no, if word got out about this, Moon would be sure to tear you limb from limb!" Jenna tries not to show her fear, but Sun can hear her heart beat faster as her body temperature rises.

Jenna goes to leave, "Fine. I wasn't here." Before she can exit from the secret door in the wall, a shout is heard from below.

"Moon? Sun? Are you up there?" you worriedly call out, hands cupped over your mouth. You're still mad, but once Moon stopped talking and knocking on the bathroom door, you thought you'd won and in victory, stayed there longer.

After all that stewing, you calmed down and realized you were at fault for everything that happened and wanted to apologize. When you didn't find him outside, you immediately got worried. Did he leave you out there alone?

The thought of leaving didn't even cross your mind once. Finding the boys were priority.

Sun's head peaks out from above. "Sunshine! I'm so sorry! I'll be right down!" He then disappears.

Jenna stares at the solar bot in shock. "That's..." She shakes her head in denial. "No but she died." Sun's fingers start to twitch, ready for any sudden movements she may make. "All these things you've been making me get... they're for her?"

"We saved her," is all Sun says in response. "We love her. She's safe up here. We're taking care of her and we're helping her." 

Jenna begins backing up, the tone of Sun's voice starting to scare her. Jenna knew the daycare attendants were a little unhinged, but...they're downright crazy. Psychopathic.