20: Please Refrain From Taking My Baby

~ Sorry, everyone, for publishing this chapter months later. I've had a lack of motivation lately, but don't worry, I'm slowly but surely regaining motivation to continue and finish this fanfiction. Personally, I hate it when authors discontinue their stories without reason, so I won't discontinue mine and enrage all of you readers. Thank you for reading this and bearing with me as I slowly update. ~ 

No one's POV: 

It was a sunny Wednesday, it was warm, but not too warm due to the cool breezes of air, there were clouds, but not too many clouds, and the day overall just seemed amazing. 1A was buzzing with excitement that day, too. Why? Because they would soon get a visit from their favorite baby: Izuku. 

Katsuki hadn't been there that morning due to a doctor's appointment Izuku had. And then a few days prior, he had promised to bring Izuku. "Ugh, when is Bakubabe gonna get here!! I wanna see Izuku!!" Mina groaned out, putting her head on her desk as she stretched out her arms. Denki hugged Mina from the side and sobbed out, "I don't know!! But I'm going to die soon if he doesn't come!!" Mina hugged Denki back and the two sobbed and laughed together. 

All day, the class had been doing independent work they needed to finish, or they were just talking among each other, possibly reading as well. They all were waiting for the arrival of the hot-headed blonde and the calm joyful greenette. Katsuki had told Eijiro the news of Izuku crawling, and then Eijiro told the BakuSquad, and then Mina and Denki spread the news to the entire class. "If Kat doesn't show up soon with Izuku, then I'm going to hunt him down and take Izuku. I don't care in I'm a hero in training, I'll kidnap a baby if I have to," Eijiro said, eyeing a window as if he was about to jump out of it. 

"Please refrain from taking my baby, Kirishima Eijiro," the blonde everyone was talking about said, closing the door to the classroom. Eijiro stood up as fast as he could, regaining his balance after a wave of dizziness hit him. The redhead rushed over to Katsuki, looking around him. "Where is he? Where's Izuku? You promised to bring him today," Eijiro said, looking into Katsuki's eyes. 

Katsuki rolled his eyes, then looked by the closed door, pointing at the body at the bottom of it. Katsuki then said, "He got extremely squirmy and wanted to crawl for the last couple of feet, so I let him." Eijiro looked down at the baby that was sitting on the floor, leaning against the door, looking up at the redhead. "Baaa?" Izuku muttered out, reaching out for the teenage male. 

Eijiro quite literally pushed Katsuki out of the way as he went and picked up Izuku, smiling and happy, unlike how he was only a few seconds ago. "Excuse you, give me my fuc- fudging brother back," Katsuki said, grabbing Izuku back and carrying him to his seat. Eijiro looked offended but followed the blonde to his seat and waited there for the blonde to finish putting everything down. Katsuki quickly put down his school bag and then the diaper bag, quickly placing a small play mat for the 11-month-old to be on, but otherwise Katsuki would let him crawl around the room. 

As the class time went by, either Aizawa teaching the class about something or they were doing a test or independent work, Izuku crawled around the class undisturbed, visiting every student in the room, babbling on about a random topic the entire time. Izuku made his way to Aizawa, who was standing up at the podium, talking about their next assignment as future heroes, and also talking about the training camp that they would go to in a few weeks. Izuku sat by Aizawa's feet and looked up at the dark-haired man, soon tugging on one of the legs of his pants for the man's attention, which he got. 

Aizawa stopped speaking and then looked down at what was pulling his pant leg. Izuku raised his arm and made little grabby hands with it, smiling at the older man. Aizawa crouched down and picked Izuku up, then stood back up and continued talking, allowing Izuku to feely grab his scarf or hand, or his shirt, while he stayed up there for the rest of the class, making little noise-comments at times. 

The school day went by rather fast. Izuku had spoken to or interacted with just about everyone in 1A and the entire staff. When it was the end of school, the class said bye to Izuku and Katsuki and the siblings left campus, a happy mood embracing them. 

⚠️ END OF CHAPTER.... ⚠️