13: Leaving For A Week?!

No one's POV:

It was a Friday night, okay maybe not night, but not evening. Lemme re-do this.

It was a Friday, around 5 PM. The Bakugos were in the middle of having dinner when Mitsuki told Katsuki the amazing news.

"Katsuki," Mitsuki started, "your father and I will be going on a work trip for a week starting Monday." Katsuki nodded his head slowly. "Izuku's only 6 months old, and you're already leaving for a little? Will there even be enough food for him?" he asked.

Mitsuki sighed. "I'll make sure to pump before I leave," she said. Katsuki nodded and continued to eat his dinner.

After dinner, Mitsuki and Masaru packed while Katsuki took care of Izuku. Then over the weekend Katsuki also took care of Izuku, so he had a taste of what he was going to do for the week his parents would be gone for.

Katsuki asked Aizawa ahead of time, on Saturday, if he could take his baby brother to school with him since his parents are "too lazy to hire a babysitter" and heading on a business trip for the week. Aizawa agreed after getting some more information about it.

So Monday came along and Mitsuki and Masaru left. Katsuki was hoping for the best as he got ready for school. Once he was ready, he got a baby carrier and put it on, then he put on his backpack after getting all the needed things. He soon got the squirmy Izuku and fought him to get in there, but Katsuki won shortly after it began. He then got a baby bag ready with all the things Izuku would probably need while there. 

Then once he was sure all the doors and windows were locked, and he had everything, he left for school.

It was only day 1 of 7.

⚠️ END OF CHAPTER.... ⚠️