6: Welcome Home, Izuku

No one's POV:

It was a sunny Saturday morning as the Bakugo family were just doing their normal things. Katsuki was watching YouTube as Mitsuki and Masaru were watching TV until Mitsuki's phone rang. It was from the hospital, so she answered it.

------

~ Hospital ~

~ Mitsuki ~

~ Katsuki ~

 Masaru 

------

"Hello? This is Bakugo Mitsuki speaking."

"Hello, this is the hospital. We would like to inform you that you and your family may now pick Midoriya Izuku up and take him home."

"Really?! Oh, sorry. Just I'm really excited about this. I didn't mean to squeal. Sorry."

"It's okay! If you would like to, you may tell your family and come pick him up."

"Okay! I'll tell them now, thank you!"

"You're welcome! Oh, one more thing."

"What is it?"

"You may need to take Izuku to the doctor or hospital every month."

"Why is that?"

"Because of his breathing."

"Oh, okay. Thank you for telling me this."

"You're welcome!"

Katsuki's head turned to Mitsuki. As he was eavesdropping, he was growing more and more impatient.

"Can we just go pick him up already?!" Katsuki could be heard from Mitsuki's side.

"Was that your son?"

"Yeah, that was my brat. Sorry about him."

"No no, it's fine."

"Oka-"

"Hurry up already!!"

"Oh shut up!"

"Okay lets just go, sweetheart."

"Okay, Masaru."

"We will have little Izuku all ready for you!"

"Okay, thank you! We'll be there shortly if traffic works for us."

"Okay, we'll be waiting!"

End of call

"KATSUKI!!! WHAT WAS THAT?!" Mitsuki scremed at Katsuki after she hung up.

"I don't know, ME BEING IMPATIENT!!!" he screamed back. Poor Masaru had to watch this happen.

"How about we just go get him..?" Masaru said, trying to get them to stop fighting. Katsuki made a "tsk" sound. Mitsuki nodded her head, "Fine, lets go. And besides, I want to go see Zuzu!" she said, already giving Izuku a nickname.

The family got everything and started going to the hospital to get Izuku. They all talked about what nicknames he had already. Right now, he had: Zuzu, Izu, and Zu. But there were probably more to come.

Once they got to the hospital, Katsuki was the first one out of the car. Mitsuki was very sure this wasn't her son. Mostly because he was so... So... So calm. And he wanted to see someone?! A newborn even?! Wow. This really wasn't her son.

Once they all got out of the car, they went into the hospital.

"Hello! How may I help you today?" the nurse asked once they were at the front desk.

"Hi! We are here to pick up Midoriya Izuku," Mitsuki said.

------

~ Mitsuki ~

~ Hospital ~

-----

"Okay! Please tell me your first and last name."

"Bakugo Mitsuki."

"Okay! I will go get him for you, please wait in one of the chairs patiently," the nurse said before leaving to get the newborn. Katsuki sat into an empty chair as he pulled out his phone and started looking through it for games that didn't need WiFi, Mitsuki sat at the empty chair by him and pulled out her own phone, and then Masaru sat by Mitsuki and waited patiently.

Soon, the nurse came back with a sleeping Izuku. She went over to Mitsuki and said, "Alright, here's Izuku. Now you maybe need to take him to the doctors or hospital every month. And just so you know, he hasn't been crying as much as a newborn should be. He's been crying for less than an hour. So I'm sure sleeping will be a bit easier!"

Mitsuki nodded her head and took Izuku into her arms. She looked down at the adorable newborn as tears started forming in her eyes.

Was this the baby she would take care of? It seemed like it was a dream. He was so innocent.... Why did death have to pick his mother, out of everybody in the world, his mother?

"Thank you," Mitsuki now had tears pouring down her checks. She wasn't sad, instead she was happy. She was crying happy tears.

The car ride back home was silent, besides the radio playing music at a low volume and Izuku making a noise or two here and there.

...

...

Silence-

"Okay is it going to be this quiet forever?" Katsuki said, breaking the silence. Mitsuki sighed.

"I don't know. And honestly it hasn't been that quiet in forever. You were always a loud one coming out. And now I don't know how to act with a baby in the house again." she said, it almost sounded like she was worried of something. Masaru nodded his head in agreement, his eyes still on the rode.

"Does this mean I have to try and stop cussing? Can I do it when I'm not around him if so?" Katsuki asked. He didn't want to be a bad example for his little brother. He wanted to be the best brother possible! So if he had to stop cussing, he would try.

"Probably. Masaru doesn't cuss, and it's only me and you who does. So we both have to try and not cuss. And if we almost do, censer it. I can even do a swear jar." Mitsuki said, sounding like she had already thought of all of this before hand.

"Okay, as long as I'm a good brother." Katsuki said, looking back at a sleeping Izuku.

They finally got back home. It seemed like that car ride was going on for forever.

The family went about the rest of their day, doing what they usually do, except no cussing and yelling, and then tending to their new baby.

⚠️ END OF CHAPTER ⚠️