REWRITE

Hello everyone! I know it's been about a year since I've updated with an actual chapter, but I've decided to rewrite this whole fic. I believe I've grown as a writer compared to when I first began writing this, as this fic turned out to be more self-indulgent than I thought. It still will be considering that this IS a crossover story, but as I rewatch object shows, I've grown to appreciate more characters and would love to write about them!

Plus, considering it's been a while and a lot of these shows have updated episodes [ especially TPOT and III ], I figured I'd start with a different timeline to make things easier for myself and the readers. I won't guarantee the rewritten version of this fanfic will come out as soon as I'd like it to, but I'm starting now so expect something in a few months or so!

Here are some changes you can expect to come from the next version of the fic:

- I adore OSO and I loved working on it, but admittedly, I'm attached to certain characters compared to the rest of the cast. I love a handful of them but I would want to shine light on most, if not all characters part of an object show! So, unfortunately, I'll be removing OSO from the crossovers. Please watch the series as it is entertaining and engaging! Plus, even YOU could work on it yourself!

- As said, timelines will be different! So characters will now be removed depending on where I start. For example, the chapter I wrote with Death Pact had Remote and Lightning but since I'm basing the timeline off the more recent episodes, they'd be eliminated. As much as I love the whole team, it'd make things easier for me and align with the readers' recent viewings of the series.

- Updates won't be out every week! Most likely every other week or a month at most. Most stories I wrote have more than 1k words per chapter now so it takes longer for me to write.

- The location of the story will be changed! They will now be in TPOT. Considering if I base this fic more around II's location, I'd have to include the old cast and while I love them, that'd be a HASSLE. Plus, it'd get everyone off of poor OJ's back- I'd go insane if I found out I had a whole community of guests for my hotel, so they'd just stay in Two's hotel!

And there you have it! Thank you all so much for reading and supporting this fanfic when I began. I'll be keeping this up so people can still read and enjoy the old version, but expect an update for the last chapter of this to be the link to the new story! If anyone has any questions, I'd love to answer.