II: Can't leaf this situation behind, can you now?

"I hate this!" Fanny yelled with her usual aggression. For the first time, some of the Death PACT again members nodded in agreement. Some were a bit scared from waking up in a foreign place (Lightning) and some were inconvenienced by the entire issue (Fanny, of course). However, Marker was just curiously poking at the dirt and Black Hole was... Black Hole. The team couldn't really tell what they felt due to their lack of limbs and face. The team was a whole mix of emotions for sure.

Tree groaned, taking off his glasses and rubbing the spot between his eyes. He had no idea how or why they were caught up in this situation, but he was stressed and bothered. Putting his glasses back on, he ruffled his leaves before crossing his arms, his foot tapping against the grass anxiously. "What to do, what to do..." he muttered. He always had some sort of plan and to have been thrown into an unfamiliar place left his thoughts scattered. He didn't like not knowing what to do.

"If you keep thinking too hard like that, your leaves are going to fall out," Remote piqued up.

"How can I not at a time like this?" Tree huffed, beginning to pace.

"Well, maybe instead of freaking out, how about we find out what's going on," Remote suggested, their robot-like monotone voice making it sound more like a statement than a question. "Two finished talking with those people-"

"-So they must know what's going on!" Lightning exclaimed, looking both hopeful and nervous.

"I wouldn't get my hopes up," Black Hole said. "They would have told us if they knew what was going on. From the looks of it, they're going around and asking questions."

Lightning slumped over, looking down. "Oh..."

Tree sighed, pausing his pacing. "I suppose we'll be waiting until they get to us..."

"I hate waiting!" Fanny groaned, sitting on the grass. Its charger tail lashed out against the grass to show its anger.

"Why don't we do something instead of waiting?" Marker suggested, smiling. "The dirt here is different!"

"Really?" Remote asked, flopping face-first into the grass next to Marker and Fanny. "Oh. Wow." Fanny stared at them before pushing itself away with its legs. She seems to like her personal space. Tree couldn't blame her.

"I know!" he smiled, taking a clump of dirt into his hands.

"How is... Dirt going to get our mind off things?" Lightning asked with an eyebrow raised.

Marker smiled. "It's dirt."

Lightning looked at him confused. Nonetheless, he floated down to see what the fuss was all about, picking up some dirt. "...It sure is dirt," he laughed, staying down to be with his friends.

Tree walked over, sitting with his team. Might as well. He noticed Black Hole floating down into the grass as well. He just sent them a small smile. "You know what? This isn't quite bad," he hummed, patting the ground. "I've always enjoyed being one with the grass. And... Dirt, I guess."

"That's because you're a plant!" Fanny yelled. As usual.

"Precisely," Tree grinned, enjoying the feel of the sun on him and the wind brushing through his leaves. He loved taking moments to himself to just sit on the grass and close his eyes. Even if he was in an unknown place, at least he could do this with his team.

"So that means you like dirt too?" Marker asked smiling, still holding some dirt and staring at it with fascination.

"I... Suppose so?" Tree blinked.

"I can sit in the dirt," Black Hole said. "And nothing gets sucked up. It's nice."

Lightning floated down. "How can I even sit? I wanna join!" he huffed.