Chapter 4: Morning light.

Josh's P.o.V

I groaned as the light snuck into the hotel room through the window and growled in annoyance when I heard the distant sound of my phone ringing. Tightening my grip on the thing I was holding I realized it was Sam that I had in my arms. 'I thought I was dreaming ' I thought as I pulled her closer to me. 

She was still sleeping naked and beautiful beside me. My phone started ringing again and I groaned as I pulled myself away from her. Just as I climbed out of the bed did I hear her stir and open her beautiful blue eyes to look at me. "What time is it?" she groggily ask. 

I found my jeans and pulled out my phone to see two missed calls from Jon. "It's 9 in the morning baby." I say after seeing the time.  She sits and stretches and I lick my lips as I watched her. Her breasts out in the open and enticing me to come to her. I went to my suitcase and pulled out some clothes for me to wear and some for her to wear. She thanks me and pulls the long sleeve shirt over her head. 

I quickly put on some boxer briefs and a pair of pants when my hotel room door opens and in came Jon and Trinity. I noticed that Sam hadn't moved from her spot under the covers, so her bottom half was still covered. I turned to glare at Jon, "Uce knock!" I said giving him the famous Fatu stink eye. 

 "Bro you ready?! We have a flight to get to! I know I know Uce you don't want to leave not now....but we did promise Dad a family dinner!" he said 

"Josh go Family is important." I heard her say from her spot on the bed. Jon and Trin left the room to let us have a moment and as soon as they left she climbed out of bed and put on the sweats I had laid out for her. She than walked over to me and placed her hands onto my chest. 

"How bout you come with me?" I ask and she smiled and told it was a little too fast to be meeting the parents at this moment. "Aight you win." I added I give her a kiss once more and pulled her closer to me before I let her go. She grabbed her things and went back to me and place a tender kiss to my cheek. 

"I'll call to let you know I made it home safe. Stay safe my Samoan Warrior." she said smiling as she pulled her keys from her purse. I knew she was leaving behind the clothes she wore the night before and that was fine I'd take care of them for her. She left the room walking past Jon and Trin as she did so. 

"She not coming with?" Jon asked I shook my head. "Shit! I'm gonna have to tell dad to hold off on the extra plate!" 

"Uce It's still too early in the relationship to be bringing her home to meet Ma and Dad!" I said annoyed. I picked up the discarded clothes as well as hers and tossed them into the suitcase. I hear a giggle from Trinity and I looked in her direction to see Sam's bra hanging on the lamp shade on the desk. 

"You two got wild last night." she said as I went over there and grabbed it. 

"Hurry Dawg! " Jon said as I zipped the suitcase. It didn't take me long to get my shoes on and the three of us were on a flight heading back to Pensacola, Florida. I had the window seat my mind thinking of Sam the whole time. I could hear Jon talking with Sefa about something but I wasn't really paying much attention. 

Until I got a text message from her. 'Hey thinking about you. Nattie says you welcome.'

'Baby I hella miss you rite now.' I text back. 

' not as much as I do!' She had sent a sad emoji. 

'don't you be playing.' I reply and when I didn't get an immediate response I figure her friend Nattie had gotten her attention once more. Trinity had been in the middle seat and was the only one paying any real attention to me. 

"Your pretty smitten with her huh?" she asked and I looked to her and smiled. 

"Yea Sis I am." I say my smiling turning into a grin. 

'Nattie is being really annoying asking all sorts of questions.' Sam had text back when I looked back down at my phone. "You know you could have brought her with you." Trin had said next. 

"I know but she has a life in Cali and I can't just uproot her from there." I bring up putting my phone away as the plane started to move.  I also told Trin that I couldn't just move to Cali and be thousands of miles away from boys when I had time away from work. She understood all of that. 

"Isn't she known for her book?" she asked and I nodded but reminded her it was only one book. 

"She wrote it as a joke at first and was slightly drunk when she got the idea to publish it. She told me her friend Andrew was the one who took it to a publisher." I started and by this time Jon and Sefa were listening. "It was one of the things she talked about it when we went out for pizza." 

"Uce! I've never heard you praise someone like that in a while! Dawg you should've brought her along!" Jon said and Sefa was agreeing with him. "Yea, Yea....too early to be bringing a new girl home, but yo...how's that apartment you have?" 

"What apartment moved out because the people there wouldn't leave me alone!" I said irritated. I needed a house someplace where there was space for me to have a little privacy. A place where my boys could have their own rooms and maybe a place for Sam when I ask her to move in with me. I told this all to them and Jon sat there nodding his head in agreement. 

Sam's P.o.V

I put my phone down as I sat in the chair of Nattie house with her on the couch. I had told her just about everything that had happened the night before. Just as I had thought she had went nuts. "So any word from him?" she asked.

"No he must be on the plane back to Florida." I say "Though I'll show you a picture of him." 

"Oh my god please!" Nattie said and I could hear Andrew chuckling from his spot on the other end of the couch. 

She had taken my phone right my hands and squealed with delight

She had taken my phone right my hands and squealed with delight. "Yo Sis he definitely your bae!" she says I swear she was grinning from ear to ear. "I'm glad I could help, I was gonna set you up with my brother after your trip, but when you came home and said you met someone I was like ' she didn't need my help.' but yo fool up and forget to get his numba." 

"I know I was stupid! He was at fault too ya know!" I said and she went on to agree with that saying she was happy that was at least remedied. "Also there's another thing I was going to tell you." 

"Yea?" Nattie says looking at me. I told her about my plans to move down to Florida to be closer to my twin sister. "Yay! cause Andrew and I were having a hard time deciding how to tell you that we're moving out that because of Andrew's new job offer!" 

I could only smile it was most full circle of coincidences that I had ever experience. I couldn't wait for what came next.