Chapter 10 (not part 2)(part1)

"I'm barely pregnant, and nothing fits anymore," Harumi whined sliding down the wall and into the piles of clothes scattered all over the floor. Lloyd shook his sad at his girlfriend's scene. Unlike other pregnant women, Harumi's stomach was pretty big for 14 weeks. Her enlarged stomach caused her pre-baby clothes couldn't fit. 

"Well, we do have to go to this dinner with our parents, so we might as well tell them then," Lloyd admitted. 

"But what would they think, we aren't even married yet!" Harumi cried in her hands.  Lloyd fiddled with his hands while his eyes darted to his dresser's bottom door. "You know how traditional your parents are!"  

"It'll be okay, they can't do anything to harm our baby." Lloyd comforted his wailing girlfriend. "Besides, they like you too much."

"Yeah, that's true." Harumi hiccupped, her tear flow slowing down as she wiped her eyes. "These pregnancy hormones will be the death of me!" 

Lloyd chuckled a bit before extending his hand to his girlfriend, who was still sitting on the floor. 

"How about we go shopping for some clothes before the dinner." Lloyd checked his watch. "We still have about 5 hours."

Harumi smiled giddily, forgetting all about her previous meltdowns. 

"Really!" Harumi exclaimed. Lloyd flinched at her volume. "What are we waiting for, Let's GO!!" 

Harumi shoved Lloyd out of their bedroom with a newfound strength. 

"Wow, these pregnancy hormones are crazy." Lloyd muttered under his breath.