Battle of the Elites

Start from the beginning

The Shadow Claw would look like it would be just as strong as Fury Cutter, but Pokémon aren't always fair to everyone, as sparks would also appear near the Shadow Claw, signifying it being a critical hitting attack.

The Scyther would fall victim to the attack.

"You really like rolling the dice, don't you, Ryuen?" asked Oak.

"Kuku, I had nothing to lose, either our attacks were equal or I hit a crit, only a 50/50, really."

"We both know it's not a 50/50." said Oak while a vein popped on his forehead.

"That's how losers think, kuku." responded Ryuen.

~Pokémon of the Elite~

In the end, Ryuen would win with his last Pokémon, the next person I want to scout is Class B's Ichinose Honami and Kanzaki Ryuji. I'm sure Brock will be fine, unless his opponent is a woman, then there might be some trouble for him.

Ichinose Honami would face off against May Haruka of Hoenn Pokémon Trainer Institute, their battle wasn't as intense as Ryuen and Oak Gary's, but it had its moments.

"Combusken, Sky Uppercut, let's go!" shouted May.

Ichinose, who looks like letting Pokémon get hurt would be the end of her would do nothing, but wait as the Combusken closes distance, at least until she'd finally command her Pokémon:
"Riolu, use Counter." commanded Ichinose.

The Sky Uppercut would connect and Riolu would have its counter attack powered up. it would result in the Combusken being defeated in one blow.

"Combusken, return. Venusaur, take the stage!" said May.

This would be May's last Pokémon, a Venusaur.

Meanwhile, Ichinose would still have 3 remaining.

"Riolu, you did well." said Ichinose as she hugged the Poké ball against her face.

"Now, Espeon, take the stage!"

Noteworthy of mentioning is the Pokédex entry of Espeon:

Espeon is extremely loyal to any Trainer it considers to be worthy. It is said that this Pokémon developed its precognitive powers to protect its Trainer from harm.

"Venusaur, Magical Leaf, let's go!"

"Intercept with Psychic, Espeon!"

The leaves would come to a halt.

"Send the Magical Leaf back and follow up with a Swift!"

The Magical Leaf, now powered up by Psychic, is being sent back, with some stars being added there too thanks to Swift.

"Venusaur, block the attacks using Vine Whip."

The Venusaur would skillfully block every single Magical Leaf, but some singular Swift stars would make it to Venusaur, but it didn't seem to affect it too much.

"Venusaur, retaliate with a-

Where has Espeon gone?" said May in confusion.

"Espeon, reveal yourself and use Shadow Ball."

A/N: Am I the only person who can't Imagine most Eeveelutions without the move Shadow Ball?

"Venusaur, try and block it with a Vine Whip."