Sweet N' Sour aftermath

Start from the beginning

Lin pushed her nose all the way against Yue's skin pushing her to an unbearable point. "Oh...OHHHH!" Yue moaned a bit loud as her juice went into Lin's face as she was able to drink it all down. Yue panted cutely making Lin smirked even more, while drinking her love juice. Lin chuckled as she took off her night wear and her bra now completely naked. Yue looked back to Lin and gasped while blushing super red because her 🍈 were huge making Lin smirked  and love the way her love look at her like that. "Like what you see Kit? Let's have some fun. Just us girls." Lin said in a flirtatious tone making Yue gulped in nervous, Yue closed her eyes and wait for the Hulí-Jing to kiss her making Lin smirked as she and Yue lean their faces to each other than started kissing.

The two shared a passionate kiss, Lin released Yue's wrist so that she can wrapped her arms around while Lin put her hand around her head while the other traced her hand to spread it around her body right towards her 🍑. Yue gasped while kissing Lin who pout her fingers inside her 🍑 a bit further. Her 🍑 started to get wet as Yue and Lin pulled each other away to catch their breath, Lin went to Yue's neck and get her to nib making Yue gasped and moaned a little while Lin started kissing her body all the way to her 🍑. "L-Lin. Not there again~! I-It's dirty!!" Lin smirked  and continued to eat Yue's 🍑, she love that taste of her 🍑 wanted to hear Yue's lovely voice. The more she eats her 🍑 the more Yue moans, Yue couldn't take anymore until her 🍑 juice went into Lin's face who pulled away and drank the last of it she looked at Yue's cute face and smirked at the panting girl. "Haha.  Now that that's taken care of.. let's start with the main event." Lin said while her hands started to glow then her 🍑 began to change, Yue looked at her in awe and wondered until Lin's 🍑 is now a big huge 🍆 causing Yue to gasped while blushing super red.

When Lin saw her blushing because of her eggplant makes her smirked, "Like what you see Kit?" Yue nodded shyly making Lin smirked, Lin pulled out a protection from her cleavage. "where did you get that?" Yue asked when she saw the condom. "Don't worry about it Kit. Just let me take care of you." Lin said as she rip the condom from his teeth. Yue gulped while blushing as Lin put her 🍆 in the condom. Yue blush harder while Lin moved her legs and steady her eggplant straight in Yue's 🍑 making Yue feel nervous until she felt Lin pushed her 🍆 inside of her. Yue gasped slightly as Lin started to thrust making Lin winced a little, "Woah Kit You're so tight." Lin said as she started moving faster and deeper causing Yue to moan, as Lin pushed her hips. "Lin I'm so close!" Yue moaned when Lin was going faster, faster, faster and deeper then hit her spot. "Me too Kit!" Lin said while letting out her pants and moans as she pushed her one more time until Yue's 🍑 juice went out while the protection on Lin's 🍆 is filled with her 🥛. Lin pulled out her 🍆 as she and Yue are both panting while staring at each other with lust, then kissed each other and moan at each other in a French kiss but this time it was very longer. Yue moaned when she pulled away and noticed Lin's tongue is very long and wrapped around her's while being pulled into a kiss making Yue moaned louder while Lin used a protection spell on Yue while kissing her.

Yue and Lin pulled away from each other to breathe in and out again, Lin chuckled and smirked then rubbed her cheeked and started kissing Yue all over making Yue panted softly. Hearing Yue panting makes Lin smirked proudly while getting in position and mounting her and pushed her 🍆 into her 🍑. "AHHH!" Yue moaned as Lin kept going even more faster than usual, Lin squeezed her 🍑 and watched intently as her 🍈 shook from the force of her bounces. Yue's soft 🍑 rubbed against Lin as she began moaning louder and louder. "L-Lin...I-I can't!" Yue moaned as her soft 🍈 shook and wobbled around, making satisfying slapping noises. "Me too Kit~!!" Lin moaned as she pulled Yue close to her body and closed to her bed to go faster and faster until she hit her spot again one more time then Yue's peach juice went out again and Yue felt Lin's 🥛 came out into her 🍑. "No!! Not there!!! I'm not ready to be pregnant!!!" Yue exclaimed as she pulled herself out and watched Lin's 🥛 got out of her 🍑.

"What am I gonna do?.... If I get pregnant how do I explain this to my uncles and my friends? Sunny will be mad at me." Yue began to tear up thinking that the Monkey King will be so disappointed in her including her uncles along with her friends. Lin wiped her tears away and cupped her face towards Lin to gain her attention, "Don't worry Kit. I put a protection spell on you so that you won't get pregnant anytime soon. But let's enjoy our moment together before sunrise, it'll only last for tonight." Lin said earning a shocked and surprised look from Yue, who stared at her in relief and gave Lin a loving smile. "Lin..." Yue said softly and jumped on Lin making her and Lin fall on the bed catching the fox off guard. "Woah hey!" Lin exclaimed as she was pulled into an into a passionate kiss making her and Yue moaned. Yue cupped Lin's 🍈 while Lin wrapped her arms around her as Yue continued to play with Lin's 🍈, Yue pulled away from Lin and kissed her neck causing the fox to moan with a lusting smile, "that tickles Kit." Lin whispered as Yue started kissing all over her body as she reached out to grab her 🍈 making Lin gasped and moaned as Yue managed to get one of her 🍒 into her mouth.

Lin slightly gasped and moaned as Yue continued to suck on her 🍒, "They're very big and soft." Yue whispered and started to licked and kiss her nipples, the fox moaned as Yue felt her up and played with her 🍒 while sucking on it to her hearts content. "HAA!" Lin gasped as Yue suddenly started sucking voraciously on Lin's left side while massaging her right side and moving over. "Mmmmm." Yue hummed as she licked her all over her body until she put her head between Lin's legs and started licking at her 🍆 making Lin gasped and moan as she slowly squeezed one of her 🍈 and started to moan more and more, "Oh~....Yes Kit~...right there!!" Lin moaned as Yue continued to lick the fox's 🍆 with her tongue before inhaling it and bobbing her head up and down, Lin laid back on the bed while continuing playing her 🍈 letting Yue please her. Yue wasted no time grabbing her nice 🍈 and wrapping it around Lin's 🍆 to make things even more pleasurable. "Yes...yes...YESSSS!" Lin moaned as she started cumming in Yue's mouth, letting her spit out Lin's milk into the trash can.

Lin pulled Yue up to her and leaned forward and gave Yue a soft kiss and hugged each other close, their melon's pressing together and pined each other down and continued to make out.

(Lemon over 3 hours later)

Yue fell asleep on Lin's 🍈 while Lin was stroking with Yue's hair. Suddenly she snaps her fingers and then a phone appeared from Yue's closet and saw she's been recording everything making her smirked, started typing the message and send it to a certain celestial trio boys. Lin put the phone down and pulled Yue closed to her then kissed her on her forehead and fall asleep with her.

Meanwhile

AoBing, Mateo and Nezha were worried about Lin until suddenly a message appeared on Mateo's phone who picked it up and saw the message. "A video?" Mateo said like a question and started playing until suddenly... his face turned red completely. "Uh.. guys." Mateo said getting both of the prince's attention, noticing his face is red makes them confused and concerned about the monkey. " I know we're Lin is but it's uh..complicated." Mateo said while rubbing his neck nervously making Nezha rolled his eyes while AoBing groaned and waste no time but grabbed Mateo's phone making Mateo widened his eyes, "Hey! Wait!!" But it was too late for that because AoBing and Nezha saw the video making both the prince's widened their eyes and blushed super red. "I..uh...wow." AoBing was speechless while seeing Lin and Yue made a mess with each other, "How many times did she do that?" NeZha wondered to himself until he noticed a message at the bottom of her message.

"Ok boys. I have my fun with Kit. One of you will be next or if one of you is in heat make sure you take good care of her so one day we can have children with her. Hope you love this video, forever yours Lin. P.S. if you hurt her I'll never forgive you. That goes for and Nezha AoBing!!"

After reading in Lin's message, NeZha, AoBing and Mateo blushed at the thought of having a family with Yue. They all imagined of what their children would look like while blushing at the same time. "Ahem! Well good thing she didn't get her pregnant." Nezha faked coughed while pointing out making Mateo and AoBing nodded in agreement. "Let's head back. We'll go get Lin tomorrow morning." Mateo suggested as he and the prince's head their way to the Celestial Realm to get a good night sleep.