Bad weather

~Pigsy's noodles~

"And in breaking news, it's been confirmed That last week's devastation was caused by the legendary Demon bull king. Questions still remain the small overpowered young women who saved us all. Authorities on all citizens on..."

It was told on the television on the shops as Yue finished another delivery since she's the only delivery girl at her uncles noodle shop. When she came, she went up to her room to pack everything she need to go to the weather station she heard so much about from her school. After she's done packing, Yue is going to her tuk-tuk.

"Hey Yue, where are you going?" Pigsy asked. "Just going to the weather station for a swim. If that's alright with you uncle Pigsy." Yue said, "Alright, you go have fun and make sure you bring your staff with you." Pigsy said as Yue nodded, "Thanks uncle pigsy, call me if there's more deliveries!" Yue said as she drove off.

Pigsy smiles softly remembering the day Tang brought Yue to his noodle shop when she was a little baby. At first he thought Tang had stolen someone's baby after Tang explained everything that happened, he agreed to help and raise the child but of course he told Tang that his child is his responsibility, which Tang had agreed for this task.

When Yue was a baby, they did everything to take care her. They fed her, gave her a bath, and try to puts some clothes on. Then Pigsy made a decision that would change his life forever. To make his soup without radishes and to raise her  as his own niece, and from that day on both his noodles and his life have been that much sweeter. It was the happiest moment of Tang, Sandy, and Pigsy.
~Meanwhile~
At the flaming foundry, the demon bull king takes his anger out by destroying parts of the foundry. "An eon trapped under a mountain and now this? I had the staff in my grasp, I should have crushed the thief when I had the chance!" Demon bull king angrily yelled. "Oh my love, don't be dramatic, we've nothing but time, you will bring the world to its knees" princess iron fan spoke.

Suddenly red son popped up beside her and spoke "and sooner than you think, Father. Allow me to secure the power you desire." The moment he was done, Demon bull king looked down at his son with glowing yellow eyes. "Get it done then." Said DBK then Red son turned around as he started to walk away "I won't fail you again." Red son spoke as he left the flaming foundry.

~At the weather station~
Yue made it to the weather station as she went into the bathroom to change.

~At the weather station~Yue made it to the weather station as she went into the bathroom to change

Yue came out of the bathroom while some males are looking at her with a nosebleed. She got into the water and start swimming around. Unknown to her someone is watching her, a man with light blue hair with matching clothes, was looking for Yue, however when he was able to see her, his eyes widen. The swimsuit she was wearing made her absolutely gorgeous, that thought made him blushed as he snapped out of his thoughts he walked away, but still kept a look out for Yue.

 The swimsuit she was wearing made her absolutely gorgeous, that thought made him blushed as he snapped out of his thoughts he walked away, but still kept a look out for Yue