Chapter 4: Peace

Janja and his hyenas backed away in fear after they heard the thunderous roar. Janja couldn't believe it "fur brains I thought you clawed his chest and heart!" Janja said as he turned to Cheezi and Chungu. "We thought so too Janja" Cheezi replied.

Kion ran down the hill and stood in front of Kiara and Rani protecting them from the hyenas. Both lionesses were frozen with fear and couldn't talk nor move. "Janja I'm giving you one chance to leave the PrideLands" Kion said with a stern face. "Alright we're going, but this is not over Kion" Janja said as he and his hyenas sprinted out of the PrideLands. "Are you guys alright?" Kion asked. "Yeah, we are thanks to you Kion" Kiara replied. "Yea, thanks Kion" Rani added. "Hakuna matata, happy to help" Kion said with a smile. "Though we should head back to Pride Rock, they need us for the peace treaty" Kion explained. "Okay, let's go" Both lionesses answered.

As the trio arrived at Pride Rock the sun started to set and the sky was filled with an orange pinkish color. "KIARA & RANI WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Simba asked worried for the two. "It's a long story" Kiara said. The two lionesses started to explain what happened to them and how Kion came to their rescue.

"Anyways we need to go and meet with King Sahasi and Queen Ananda, we will renew our peace treaty now". Simba said. The trio nodded and followed Simba.

"I am going to ask my parents if I can stay here longer, I really enjoy your company Kiara" Rani whispered into Kiara's ear. "Okay, I hope they agree I really enjoy your company, Rani" Kiara whispered back into Rani's ear.

The 2 Lions and 2 Lionesses arrived at the place where they will renew the peace treaty. King Sahasi and Queen Ananda were already waiting for them along with Queen Nala. "Ah, there you are" Sahasi said as the group of lions arrived. "Sorry that we're late, there was a slight issue but that has been taken care of" Simba said as he sat down next to Nala. Nala nuzzled him and said "Was it hyenas again?". "Yes, but Kion took care of them" Simba said proudly while looking at his son. "Anyways, let's get on with the new peace treaty" Ananda said. All 7 lions dipped their paws in mud and placed their paws on a rock in a circle, when the mud hardened they removed their paws and left behind their paws prints. "The new peace treaty has been made!" Simba said happily. "Now let us eat dinner" Nala said. All 7 lions went back to Pride Rock where they ate a zebra they caught earlier that day.

"Mom, Dad" Rani said. "Yes princess" Sahasi answered. "Can I talk to you guys in private" Rani said. "Sure" Ananda answered. "I wanted to know if I could stay in the PrideLands for a few months more, it's just that me and Kiara have become very good friends" Rani said. Sahasi stared at Rani and said " Rani we will talk about this in the morning because it is late now". "Okay" Rani sighed as she parted ways with her parents.

It was late and everyone was going to their dens to sleep. Kion, Rani and Kiara slept in the Lion Guard lair, while both kings and queens slept in the den at Pride Rock.

Hey guys, sorry that this chapter is short but as I said before some chapters will be short in order to get to the more interesting chapters. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and again sorry for this chapter being short. I will start working on the next chapter tomorrow and will hopefully publish it in the next 3 days which will be 21/03/2024. Next chapter will be very interesting and I'll give you a hint (Kion will confess something to Rani). Hope you guys have a great day.

Word count: 666