Vikram sighed "Apne bhaiya ko bulake lao." The twins nodded and rushed to stop Viraj. 

Vikram dumped the omelette on the plate with irritation. "Saare pagal mere hi palle pade hai. Abhi bacho ko samjhao toh unke priye bhratashree bhi vaisi harkate karna shuru kar dete. Who even call this man a rough tough guy? Mujhse puchhe toh pata chale ki chhote bachhe bhi isse behtar honge."

.

Jay and Veer on the other hand, was standing in front of Viraj's car who was yelling at them to get aside.

"Will you get aside or not?" Viraj asked. The boys shook their head. They can't let him go empty stomach. He was diabetic. He need to have his medicines but he is always careless about it. Viraj got down from the car and twisted their ears as they yelped in pain. 

"Kya hai tum dono ka?"

Veer dared to speak "Dekho Bhaiya khana toh khana hi padega warna office mei toh aap hunger strike pe chale jaoge phir bada jaayegi sugar aur phir Dada ka sar dard. Dada ke sar pe safed baal acche nhi lagenge. He is just 27. Shaadi bhi nahi hui abhi toh aur bache bhi toh.."  Viraj shut him off with whack.

Viraj held his head "Chup hoja mere baap."

"Please! I have no interest in adopting a oldie," Veer spoke as he made a face. Jay was just looking at his brothers. God knows what the hell they were speaking but a lion was waiting for them inside the house and here his brothers were doing nothing but wasting each other's time.

Viraj gave Veer a glare "Budha kisko bola bey?"

"Samjhdar ko ishara kafi hai Bhaiya," Veer said as he hid behind Jay immediately. He knew Viraj's next move but he was also his brother. A step ahead for sure.

Jay took a deep breath and looked at Viraj "Andar chaliye Bhaiya aur please kuch kha lijiye. Aapko dawai bhi leni hoti hai. You can't miss it and gamble with your health. Aap dono yaha khade hoke sirf ek dusre ka samay barbad kar rahe hai. Aur vaise bhi Dada ki already Shreya di se baat hogyi hai, Bhaiya. Aapki meeting ek ghante baad hai. You can have your breakfast in peace. But I and Veer are getting late. Andar Dada wait kar rhe honge. Chaliye."

Jay walked away. Veer and Viraj exchanged a knowing look. They could see Vikram Rathod in him. They shrugged away their thought and followed Jay.

.

Vikram was already seated on his place and was waiting for his brothers. It's been 10 minutes since his brothers were out. God knows what was taking them so long to come. He was startled out of his thoughts when Jay walked inside. He took his usual seat and passed a sweet smile to him.

"Serve karo na Dada," Vikram nodded. Viraj and Veer came simultaneously and sat opposite Vikram and Jay respectively. Vikram served them too.

"Project submission hai na tumhara? Viraj asked. The twins nodded. It was the last date today.

All had their breakfast in silence. Jay and Veer were quick to finish. They kept their plates in sink and washed their hands. They went upstairs to get their belongings. Vikram and Viraj were done till then. Vikram quietly handed Viraj's medicine to him with a glass of water. Viraj take a look of his face. He took the medicine and quietly gulped it. Something was not right for sure. Jay and Veer returned with their college backpacks and projects.

"Mai chhod deta hoon," Jay and Veer nodded and followed Viraj not before giving their Dada a hug.

Vikram went back to kitchen while the brothers sat in the car comfortably. The ride was silent. They reached the college in 15 minutes.

"All the best," Jay and Veer gave Viraj a hug and went to their class. Viraj left once they were out of his sight.

Jay and Veer entered their class and were immediately pulled by Arjun.

Saanjh (Rathod Brotherhood Saga)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें