𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 - 4

Jennie - I broke the backhug and turned around, realizing it wasn't someone else but my best friend Jungkook. I saw him but didn't say anything. Then, I looked towards Lisa, who seemed very nervous. I was about to say something to her when my phone rang. I checked, and it was a call from the hospital's medical director, so I answered.

MD - "Hello, Dr. Kim. I'm sorry to disturb you, but it's necessary to call."

Jennie - "It's okay, MD. What's the matter?"

MD - "Dr. Kim, I've received a call from someone that a bus carrying college students has had an accident. We've dispatched ambulances, and they'll be arriving shortly. Currently, there's a shortage of doctors at the hospital, so we need you to come quickly and also call other doctors."

Jennie - "Okay, MD, we're on our way."

I hung up the call and looked at Irene, saying, "I am so sorry, Irene. We won't be able to watch the concert together today, but we'll definitely watch it next time."

Irene - "What happened? Whose call was that?"

Jennie - "The call was from the hospital's MD. They said there's been an accident involving a college student bus, so we need to go to the hospital."

Irene - "Oh, okay, no problem."

Jennie - "Thank you so much for understanding." I saw Irene nod sadly. Then I looked at Lisa and said, "Dr. Manoban, you'll also have to come to the hospital."

Lisa - I looked at Jennie and said, "What?! but..." I was about to say something, but Dr. Kim interrupted me.

Jennie - "No buts. Don't forget that you're a doctor, and it's the duty of doctors to be ready at all times."

Lisa - I sighed and said, "Okay, let's go."

Irene - I was shocked that Jennie knows this girl. Then I asked Jennie, "Jen, do you know her?"

Jennie - "Yeah." Then I looked at Lisa and said, "Okay, let's go."

Jungkook - "Do I need to come too, Jen?"

Jennie - "Of course, Kookie, you need to come." I looked at Irene and said, "Okay, Irene, when you get home after the concert, text me."

Irene - I hugged Jennie, kissed her cheek, and said, "Okay."

Lisa - Is she Dr. Kim's girlfriend or just a friend? Ugh, but what do I care?

---

Jennie - When we arrived at the hospital, the ambulances had already arrived, and doctors were already treating the patients. Some were still being brought in from outside. I saw them bringing in a girl on a stretcher, and I realized it was my best friend, Tyuzu. She was losing a lot of blood. I rushed to her side and said, "Quickly, take her to the operation room." I was extremely worried.

Jungkook - I saw Jennie, who was very worried, and I said, "Relax, Jen, Tyuzu will be fine."

Jennie - My eyes were teary, and I said, "Yeah, she'll be fine." Then I quickly got ready for the operation, and as I was about to enter the operating room, Jungkook called out to me from behind.

Jungkook - "Jen, if you're not feeling well, I can perform Tyuzu's operation."

Jennie - "No, I'm fine." I then entered the operation room.

Jungkook - I've known Jennie for 5 years, and Tyuzu is also our best friend. But Tyuzu seems to be more attached to Jennie. I think she loves Jennie.

After some hours,