Part 6

*2 days later*

Matz has been staying at a 5 star hotel for some days now and Seonghwa just couldn't stop thinking about their wonderful romantic situation but maybe one day again.. Seonghwa is already done taking a shower and he got in his night outfits on and it's a separate pieces, he wears a fluffy white shorts and white crop top fluffy hoodie with a bunny ears on top and yes seonghwa consider himself as a bunny even Hongjoong agrees too! Which is why the my melody plushie means alots to him.

*Seonghwa POV*

I was building with my Lego pieces on the bed and I get really sleepy now after building this for hour now, I check the time and realize that I have to go back tomorrow.. I don't want to.. y'all know the reason but to those who don't know... *Sigh* It's my dad he's so abusive and drunk all the time and yes hit me thousands of times... At least I have my bf with me.. I get off from the bed and went to the couch where hongjoong is sitting now while on his phone, and yep look at him.. such a prince charming even he wears only White shirt an Tuxedo pants now he looks like a Prince Charming.. I sit down a bit far from him and he look at me already quickly.

Hongjoong saw seonghwa was a bit far from him as he put his phone away and tap the spot for seonghwa to sit next to him "Come here baby" Hongjoong tapped the sit but seonghwa didn't answer him "Princess?" Hongjoong called him again but seonghwa didn't answer him again so instead hongjoong move himself next to him and have his hand wrap around Seonghwa's thighs and begin to massage it "Are you okay princess?" Hongjoong worriedly asked as seonghwa nodded "Yes I'm fine" Seonghwa said in a soft tone "Are you sure?" Hongjoong still look worried "Yes.." Seonghwa nodded in tiny as Hongjoong's voice tone changed to seductive tone "That's my princess~" hongjoong smirk again making seonghwa giggling feetkicking again, hongjoong was feeling kinda hungry so he takes out a yogurt out from his pocket but when Seonghwa sees it he made a grabby hand and make cute sound "You want it~?" Hongjoong asked as Seonghwa nodded cutely and still made cute sound as Hongjoong sighed and give the yogurt to Seonghwa "You're lucky your cute" Hongjoong said as he smile at him.

*The next day*

*Hongjoong POV*

It's our last day today and I'm preparing our things back into the car and I saw sth which I forgot I bought it long time ago "Aha! A Toy steering wheel!" I said, I remove the plastic out as I put inside my car but at the Passenger sits at the front where Seonghwa use to sit with me, he's my passenger princess now I went to close the back trunk and went back to my driving sits "Just need to wait for my baby to come I swear he took more than 50 years to get ready" I said as I went on my phone again.

Seonghwa has finally come out of the hotel as he quickly went to Hongjoong's car, hongjoong saw it as he put his phone away and starts the car, Seonghwa opens the car door as he surprised with what he saw "Surprised princess! You're my passenger princess from now on" Hongjoong smirk as Seonghwa still can't help it "Omg honey you made me giggling now! Stawppppp!" Seonghwa become super shy now as he went inside the car "Let's go back home" Hongjoong said as they both got their seatbelt ready and hongjoong has started the driving and there's Seonghwa moves the toy steering wheel slowly and copy whatever Hongjoong's doing and ofc hongjoong habits is had his hand on Hwa's thigh all the time and sometime he just squish it.

*Arrives at Hwa's home*

"Okay princess we're arrived" Hongjoong said as Seonghwa sigh look down "What's the matter princess?" Hongjoong said worriedly and seonghwa look at hongjoong with a smile "Nth it's fine I'll see you soon" Seonghwa was about to get off as Hongjoong stop him "ah ah what did I say about opening the door by yourself? Let me help you!" Hongjoong said as he went out of his car and run to his seat and open the door out and let out his hand, Seonghwa hold onto Hongjoong's hand and comes out slowly and hongjoong also went to help out give him back his suitcase and stuff "See you later baby" Hongjoong said as he and seonghwa wave together goodbye but then.. "I love you baby!" Hongjoong shouted as Seonghwa turn to him "I love you too honey!" Seonghwa said with a smile as he went inside back his house.

*Back home*

Seonghwa went inside and when he was about to go upstairs he heard his dad voice "Well well look who's here" Seonghwa's father look mad now "D-Dad..?" Seonghwa answer him as his hand started shaking again "So you went out without telling me? And you stay in too? Do you know how worried I am?!" His father shouted loud at his own son making Seonghwa scared again and teary "Dad you never worried about me tho? And second of all I'm 17! Im not a baby dad! And I just want to live somewhere quiet and peaceful for a while! And you always hurt me as always! Starve me! And abuse me everyday and everytime-" Seonghwa was cut as his father punch him hard straight on his own son's face "HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK TO ME LIKE THAT?!! NO WONDER WHY YOUR SUCH A BRAT!" His dad shout getting more loud, Seonghwa starting to shed tears again "Look at you so girly so feminine... Do you know what gender are you? And cut your hair! It's getting long! Are you trying to look like a girl or sth?!" His dad said as Seonghwa wipe his tears "I-It my style dad... I love long hair tho.." Seonghwa is crying silently "Ofc... If only you didn't went shopping with your mom that time you wouldn't be so obsessed with Feminism clothes, makeup,Pink stuff and this long hair of yours!" Seonghwa's father started to pull his own son hair hard causes Seonghwa to scream in pain and again... His father grabs empty wine bottle and hit his own son again along with Belt and punch/kick him thru the stomach.

*Outside*

Hongjoong was fixing his car trunk at the front near Seonghwa's house as he hear Scream and Sobbing from his bf house and he can tell it's... "SEONGHWA!" Hongjoong shouted as he felt blood boiled running up and felt like a demon possessed into him as he aggressively close the trunk of his car and took out his phone and call the police.

Hongjoong:Hello?
The police:Hello young man, who am I speaking to?
Hongjoong:It's Kim Hongjoong!
The police:Okay Hongjoong, what's the emergency?
Hongjoong:Apparently my bf got abused by his own father I'm here near his house!
The police:Okay send the address!
Hongjoong:It's **********
The police:Thank you young man, and oh btw I really like your voice so-
Hongjoong:NOW!
The police:Okay okay coming! *hung up*

*Back with hongjoong*

Hongjoong got everything under the control as he saw the police car came and smile in madness "We're here!" The police said with others come in "Okay cool! Let's go!" Hongjoong said as him and the police went inside straight into Seonghwa's house and Hongjoong immediately throw a damn rock at Seonghwa's dad to stop the abusive "What the?! Who are you and what are you doing here?" Seonghwa's dad said still holding a belt "My name is Kim Hongjoong and I'm here to get you arrested" Hongjoong said in a devilish smile "You can't do that young man you better get out of here before I-" Seonghwa's dad was about to kill hongjoong with the knife but as soon hongjoong moved himself out of the way there were police holding a gun targeting him "Sir your under arrest for child-Abuse your coming with us!" The other police grabs his arm and take him outside.

*With Matz*

"Princess are you okay?" Hongjoong asked in a calm tone feeling hurt after seeing his love of his life being abused like this and mostly seeing Seonghwa cries in pain ofc seonghwa can't handle the pain he was crying so much "Shhh~ Come here your moving with me now" Hongjoong said as he gently carried seonghwa in a bride way to his own car and while his other hand carrying Seonghwa's entire stuff inside his bag/suitcase "H-Hongjoong ah.." Seonghwa couldn't talk "Shhh~ Im here I'm here" Hongjoong finally come outside as he open the car door and slowly put him down as Hongjoong close the door and went to his driving sits.

~To be Continue~

(A lil spoiler:For those who knows that hongjoong is rich, he owns a Mansion too, and owns a fashion brands too which called "KHJ" which stands for Kim Hongjoong and he's a CEO too and a fashion designer 🥲🥲🥲💗💗💗)