Part 4

*The Next Day*

It's already the summer break started and all the students are happy to finally take some break but Hongjoong was more excited cuz he can't wait to take Seonghwa out on a date although they're both teenagers but Hongjoong and Seonghwa are both 17 but Hongjoong is older than Hwa, so now they're in 12th grade class but now it's Matz's Dating Day!

*Seonghwa POV*

Finally it's summer and I can finally take some break, here I am laying back on my stomach wearing a comfortable white hoodie building some legos,although I was about to play Animal Crossing on my Nintendo but fuck it! It's out of battery! Hmph! Anyway I'll let it charge for a while, but now let's talk about the Lego I'm building- I hear the sound of my phone "Coming!" Seonghwa said as he get up and took his phone from the table and to his surprise, it's was Hongjoong.

*In the message*
Hongjoong💗💗

Hi baby! Are you ready for tonight?

Yes I'm ready!

Good! I found the perfect restaurant you and I
can have a date there together!

It's not too expensive right? I'm
broke🥺

Nahh no need to pay it princess
I'll do it anyway that's my job😘

Are you sure?

Yes yes it's fine princess
leave everything to me

Alright🥹💗

See you later bunny 🥰

See you too 🥹

*back to Seonghwa*

Seonghwa smile thru the phone as he turn it off and hug his bunny plushie "Eeeeeee! I'm going on a date! Bunny I'm going on a date can you believe it?!! Mom I'm dated nowwww!!" Seonghwa was too excited that he jumps on the bed up and down and stops and gets tired "Wait what time is it now?" Seonghwa turn his head towards his clock and realizes the time "3?! Oh my I gotta get ready I take so long to get ready!" Seonghwa immediately rush over to the bathroom to get ready.

(As you guys know, Seonghwa takes 10 years to get ready 🥲🥲🥲💗💗💗)

*After Showering*

Seonghwa was about to comes out of the bathroom, but realizing where did his pink bunny fluffy slipper go? as Seonghwa look where around no seems to find it as he closes the bathroom door and starts fake crying inside for 4 sec and open the door again and comes out and forget about it "Screw my slipper, let me go get my clothes" Seonghwa talk to himself as he went to his closet and trying to find a good fancy clothes as he found sth "Ah!" He said as he took out a dress out along with his black pants.

*5 minutes later*

"Ahh come on plz" Seonghwa tries to fix the bottom of his dress but having hard time "Please fit please fit" He said as he finally got it "Damn mit took forever to get this on, I probably gain weight or sth" He said as he did his makeup and brush his hair and Ofc he can't forget about giving himself a spray of his YSL perfume and wears his shoes as he look at the time it's 5:30pm now as he went downstairs with his black hand bags

Seonghwa's outfits:

*After few some times later*

Hongjoong had call Seonghwa that he was waiting him in the car, so as the time when hongjoong rip Seonghwa's plushie, he decided to surprise him, Hongjoong took out a box of my melody plushie inside and puts it at the front sit where Seonghwa gonna sit, as soon as he waiting Hongjoong took his jacket off revealing the outfits he's gonna wear for a date.

Hongjoong's outfits:

By the time then, He saw Seonghwa comes out of the house, suddenly Hongjoong wide his eyes and jawdropped as he saw Seonghwa in a Damn Dress?! "Oh my god-" Hongjoong faint in his car and his heart beating so fast again "Hi honey! You good there?" ...

By the time then, He saw Seonghwa comes out of the house, suddenly Hongjoong wide his eyes and jawdropped as he saw Seonghwa in a Damn Dress?! "Oh my god-" Hongjoong faint in his car and his heart beating so fast again "Hi honey! You good there?" The soft voice of seonghwa woke Hongjoong up "Oh hi baby! Yes I'm good" Hongjoong fix his hair and clothes "Come inside" Hongjoong smiles as Seonghwa opens the door he saw the same plushie that Hongjoong use to rip it before now Hongjoong surprise him with a new one "Wait a min?! Is that for me?!" Seonghwa was too surprise he almost shed tears and went inside the car and took the box and look at it "Yep that's for you sweetheart, I'm so sorry again for ripping your plushie.. Will you forgive me?" Hongjoong asked as Seonghwa finally forgave him and give him a nod "Ofc I forgive you" Seonghwa said as he hug the box and squeeze his eyes tight in happiness "I'm glad you love your gift" Hongjoong said with a smile "Thank youuuuu!" Seonghwa said as he begin to look around and realizes the car "You drive me in a Porsche?! Damn your rich" Seonghwa said with a laugh and Hongjoong laugh too "Well true I am rich that's why I'm taking you somewhere fancy and special your gonna love it! So are you ready to go my princess?" Hongjoong asked with a grin "Yes my prince I'm ready" Seonghwa smiles too "Then let our Wonderful date begin" Hongjoong started to drive on their way to the restaurant.

*Arrives*

"We're here sweetie let's go" Hongjoong said as Seonghwa nodded as he about to get out but Hongjoong's hand is in the way closing the door "No no let me do it" Hongjoong said as he remove the seatbelt "Wait what are you doing honey?" Seonghwa was curious as Hongjoong immediately went out of the car and run to Seonghwa side and open the car door for him and let his hand out "I'm giving you princess treatment" Hongjoong said as Seonghwa started to blush like a tomato and held onto Hongjoong's hand and went out slowly and Hongjoong closes the car door "Let's go inside" Hongjoong said as Seonghwa held onto Hongjoong's arm making Hongjoong started to smirk.

*Inside*

Seongjoong has walk inside the restaurant as they approached the lady "Hi I'm here for a Reservation for the name of Hongjoong" Hongjoong said as the lady finds his name "Hongjoong.. Hongjoong" the lady spots his name "Great! Just give me a sec to make sure your table is ready" The lady said as she went to get their table ready, Seonghwa was looking around only to see the Food was expensive even if's a Plate of Steak costs 10$ and other one is 20$ as Seonghwa laid on Hongjoong's shoulder making Hongjoong look at him "What's the matter sweetheart?" Hongjoong asked stroking Seonghwa's hair "The food.. it cost a Fortune here" Seonghwa said in a soft sad voice feeling bad that Hongjoong had to pay everything "Baby don't be sad, it's fine I'll pay it okay? You don't have to pay me either from now on, Whether we go I'll always pay everything okay? That's my job okay? I don't mind anything" Hongjoong suddenly lifted Seonghwa's face up him "I don't want my princess to starve himself.. I want him to eat as many as he wanted as long as he had the food on the table you can eat and order as many as you like Idc if the bills goes up what I care about... Is you" Hongjoong said as Seonghwa started smiling in tiny and hug him and lay on Hongjoong's chest as Hongjoong pat his head to comfort him with a smiles "Your such a cutie.. A beautiful baby on my chest" Hongjoong still patting Seonghwa's hair "I want us like this forever" Seonghwa said softly "I rather doing this forever with you too" Hongjoong suddenly give a kiss on Seonghwa's Forehead.

~To be Continued~

(Next part might be.. 👀👀👀💗💗💗)