Part 7

*Arrived at Hongjoong's Mansion*

They both have arrived as hongjoong went out of his car to seonghwa side who was crying the whole time but he's crying in pain but Hongjoong got Seonghwa's back, he been stroking Seonghwa's hair too to comfort him, hongjoong open the door as he lift seonghwa up to his arm "Shhh~ Don't cry Pumpkin~" Hongjoong rub Seonghwa's back slowly, but seonghwa still remain crying onto Hongjoong's shoulder and grip onto him while shaking.

(Reminder:Seonghwa was sensitive with all the pain and hurts that's running into him even if he's injured/Abusive/bullied)

*Inside*

Hongjoong put seonghwa down on the couch as he run to get First Aid Kit that was inside the cabinet as he also takes more than 3 boxes of Bandage and plaster as he heard Seonghwa broke into a Sob "Princess... your gonna get sick if you keep crying like that" Hongjoong said as Seonghwa frowned at him "No no I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to sweetheart come here come here" Hongjoong sat next to him and open his arm as seonghwa crawled to him and hug him tightly but hongjoong hug him more tighter "Lets get you heal okay?" Hongjoong said as he stroke Seonghwa's hair and grabs a package of Q tip but seonghwa started to whine "What's wrong baby?" Hongjoong asked as seonghwa shake his head "It's alright I promise I won't put too much" Hongjoong gave him a kiss on his forehead.

(Reminder: Sorry guys but I forgot to mention that Seonghwa was also in little space too but more of a baby space 🥹🥹🥹💗💗💗 okay back to the story-)

Hongjoong put a headband on Seonghwa's head to let his bangs and hair slit back away from the injuries and bleeding as he dip the Q tip into wound cleaner but when Seonghwa see it he went hiding using the pillow to cover himself and whine again "Baby come out plz I need to heal you" Hongjoong said but Seonghwa didn't want to come out.

*Few hours later*

Hongjoong had put Seonghwa for a nap to recover for a moment as he think what to do to surprise him to make him happy as he finally got the idea snap in his head "I'll take him to Baskin Robbin" Hongjoong talk to himself thru the reflection on the fridge as he went upstairs to change his clothes. 5 minutes later he come back with this outfits:

Hongjoong comes out of the room as he went to his Designer room and went to finishing a bit touch for Seonghwa's new clothes for school soon, luckily Seongjoong is graduating soon from high school so they still have few months left and he also pla...

Hongjoong comes out of the room as he went to his Designer room and went to finishing a bit touch for Seonghwa's new clothes for school soon, luckily Seongjoong is graduating soon from high school so they still have few months left and he also planned to go for traveling with Seonghwa durning the Winter Break- Okay imma stop spoiling that- "There done" Hongjoong said as he cuts the string and went out again and off downstairs to wake his bf up "Psst Pumpkin wake up" Hongjoong said as he remove his glasses to not let it fall out on him "Wake up pumpkin" Hongjoong give Seonghwa a kiss on his fluffy plump cheeks as Seonghwa whined silently again "I don't wanna wake up..." Seonghwa said as he talk in a baby voice "Come on pumpkin you can't sleep all day let's go out I have sth for you" Hongjoong said as Seonghwa open his eyes immediately "For me?" Seonghwa rubbed his eyes as he get up slowly "Yep, oh you need help" Hongjoong help Seonghwa to get up slowly to not hurt him since Hwa got a huge cut on his back from his father hitting him with the Belt knowing Seonghwa needed to change his clothes Hongjoong went to help him out.

*At their bedroom*

Seonghwa's outfits:

While getting ready, hongjoong was doing Seonghwa's hair and makeup "Would you like your hair to be straight or curl?" Hongjoong asked in a calm tone "Mmm

While getting ready, hongjoong was doing Seonghwa's hair and makeup "Would you like your hair to be straight or curl?" Hongjoong asked in a calm tone "Mmm... Idk.. just do anything" Seonghwa said in a soft tone as he still hugging onto his My melody plushie "Sure princess" Hongjoong said as he did Seonghwa's hair and did his makeup "Perfect! You look gorgeous" Hongjoong said as he shows a mirror towards him "Thank youuuuu honey" Seonghwa begin to feetkicking in the air "I'm glad you love it Babyboy~ let's go out now go meet me in the car I'll come out later~" Hongjoong talk in a seductive voice "You want me to wait you?" Seonghwa look up with his boba eyes as hongjoong grab his chin and kiss him softly "Yes wait for me princess~" hongjoong said "Okie~! I'll go out then!" Seonghwa jump out of his sit and run downstairs "Watch out for the stairs darling!" Hongjoong shouted and sigh "He so cute I just want to put him in my pocket" Hongjoong said as he clean up the table.

~To be Continue~