The Decision

New chapter is Here readers.
Posti after so long.

Ramadan me kaam hi itne hote hai aur jo time milta hai usme me so jaati hu😅😅

If you like the chapter vote,and leave your reviews on the chapter.

Happy reading..

______________________________________

Rayyan’s POV:

We are sitting in garden which is decorated with fairy lights and white and red flowers. Chairs are kept in the garden Noor and Ruhail are sitting beside me talking more like my brother flirting with her.

“Ruhail can you please stop flirting with your wife infront of me” I said y to him which he royally ignore. Nerves of this man.

“Tu Matt sunn na” he said after few minutes of ignoring me.

“to kya kaam band karlo apne tu matt sunn” I replied mimicking him on which Noor laughed.

“Pata nahi Wafa kab tak ayegi mujhe usse milna hai” Noor said whining.

I looked at her after she mentioned her name I again started to get that strange feeling in my heart I don't know what this feeling is but something which seem soothing to my heart.

I shake all those feeling and started to concentrate on Ruhail and Noor’s conversation.

We all we're talking when I saw Shameena Khala and her husband coming towards us.

“Beta aap logo ko room mein aapki dadi Jaan ne bulaya hai” khala said to three of us and we all nodded and moved towards the room.

Author's POV:

The whole Khan family was sitting in a room while the youngsters are having a curious look on their face not why they sitting there.

They all are waiting for Rayyan who was outside to take a call.

Suddenly the door opened and Rayyan entered the room seeing serious expression on elders face he quickly took a seat near Ruhail.

“kya hua hai sab aise kyu baithe hai” Rayyan asked Ruhail in a hushed tone
to which Ruhail replied “mujhe pata hota to aise baithta”

Dadijaan cleared her throat to get everyone's one attention and when she started to say.

“Rayyan hum bado ne ek faisla liya hum chahte hai ki aap humari baat khamoshi se sune aur fir koi faisla le” Dadijaan said with a blank expression on her face which show that she is serious.

“Yahan pe konsi aisi baat ho gayi Dadijaan” Rayyan asked her trying to figures out what is the matter.

“hum log chahte hai ki aap Wafa se Nikah karle” She said making all the youngsters shocked.

Arsh, Insha, Rabiya squealed in happiness but stopped after Rayyan glare at them.

While Noor was having an internal battle to not jump in happiness.

Rayyan saw every elder's are smiling ear-to-ear.

“ye kya keh rahi dadi aap” Rayyan asked to confirm that what he heard is true.

“wahi jo aapne suna hai” dadi replied in a ‘duh’ tone while the youngsters c
racked up hearing her savage replies.

(A/N: Why grandmothers are so savage like mine is also like that😅😅)

“matlab ye aap achanak se kya keh rahi hai dadi humlog to Nikah attend karne aye naki Mera Nikah karane” Rayyan said stating his point of view.

“Hum apko Puri baat batate hai fir aap decide kijiye ki app kya chahte” she said to Rayyan making him came out of his thoughts.