Back to Home

On the outskirts of Lucknow-The city of Nawabs,stood the Khan Villa, which was built by Nawab Khan for his upcoming generation to live together.           

       And now even when he is no more his son's completed his wish by living under the same roof with love and care for eachother.

      Now, it's time to see how their son's will complete their grandfather's wish.

Author's POV:

          Early morning the kitchen of Khan Villa is bustling with maids, and both daughter-in-law of Khan villa Seema Abid Khan and Shaista Akram Khan are ordering the workers to work.

            "Jaldi jaldi haath chalaye app log humara pota aane Wale honge." A loud voice boom in the dinning room of non other than Gauhar Nawab Khan the head lady  of Khan villa respected by everyone strict but sweet.

       She was sitting on the head chair      of dining table waiting impatiently for someone's presence, when her  eldest grandson Ruhail enter the dinning room with his wife Noor beside him with a blushing face.          

           Anyone can guess that she was getting teased by her husband.

        "Assalam o alaikum" both of them greeted their grandmother together. Ruhail sit on the chair and Noor sits next to Ruhail.

            "Walaikumassalam"Dadijaan (grandmother)replied while smiling at both of them soon everyone came and occupied their seats, only the youngsters are left as today is Sunday and they are enjoying it by sleeping.

         "On what time Rayyan would come." Dadijaan asked to no one particular.

           To which Rayyan's mother Seema replied "He had said that he will be here by 8:30 I think he must be arriving soon."

          Dadijaan nodded her head and started to eat her breakfast followed by everyone.

Rayyan's POV:

        I make my way outside the airport looking around.Everything is changed here from what I had seen last time 8 years ago. Yes, I'm in my Birthplace where I grow up after eight years.

          I make myself comfortable in cab which was waiting for.I move to London after my highschool to complete my higher studies.      

          Which I did one year back and for rest of the year I work in a multinational company as a employee to get some experience.

         As I know dad would make the COO of our company because my brother is already the CEO.

             Coming to my brother he hadn't contact me because he is furious at me for not attending his wedding which was two months ago.

          He married my father's friend's daughter who is also my friend as she was my classmate and would occasionally come to our house.

        Their marriage is arranged for long time which didn't stayed arranged but became love marriage.

(A/N: Ifykyk what I wanted to say😌😌)

            It's not that I don't wanted to my brother's wedding it's just that I couldn't.And it was too much to wind up everything in London.

        My cab came to halt that's when I came out of my thoughts and realised I arrived on my destination.

       I quickly leave the cab after paying the driver,and started to move towards the entrance.

         There are workers doing their work,they all mostly look new so theirs a high chance that they would recognise me.

         Taking a deep breath I enter the Main door and saw everyone was having their breakfast.         

     "Assalam o alaikum" I announced to make them know my presence. All the heads turned towards me making me all of a sudden nervous.

      "Walaikumassalam"Dadijaan along with everyone replied.

       I walked further towards the dining table and bend down to take blessings from my Dadijaan.

      She affectionately put her hand on my head whispering some Ayats and blew on me.

    And then one by one I met everyone except my brother who refused to hug me to show that he is still angry.

             Right now I am sitting on a chair on my right side was my mother and on my left side is my chachi (aunt: wife of father's younger brother) whereas dadi was sitting in front of me with a table between us with full of my favourite dishes.

           You all must be thinking why so yeah the same thing 'my son had become so thin' 'did you were not eating there' 'now you have come I will not let you go again' and list goes on on on on onnn…

(A/N: list goes onononononnnn I started to vibe with it😅😅)

        After filling me till my mouth they left me to take rest.When I entered my I was emotional because all the things were same from my bed to cupboard to study table.      

       Even some of the posters are still there, about which I don't wanted to talk because they are cringed af.

((A/N: I'm a innocent 😇 girl I don't curse)

       I lay down on the bed with my hand wide open staring at the ceiling and soon sleep engulfed me.

______________________________________

First chapter yay yay...🤗🤗🤗
Don't forget to vote and comment.
And if there is any error or mistake do tell me to correct.

Thanks for giving your time...........💖😊

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸