Weirdo Family

Rayyan's POV:

I woke up by the sound of people's whispering. Opening my eyes I closed it again because of the lights in my room. Then after few minutes I opened it again just to come face to face to my younger sister and cousins.

They all are looking at me with wide open eyes like I'm some sort of alien. I slowly moved my eyes around and then try to sit straight as the all are literally hovering over me still not saying anything.

"Shukar Allah Ka" said Arsh with relief face.

"Why you all are standing like this"I asked all of you them.

"Ek lamhe ke liye to laga ki Bhai app coma me chale gayen hai" said Rabiya sighing dramatically.

"Whaatt" I scream with shock and confusion.

"Kya Bhai itne din baad aaye hai salaam to kar lijiye" Insha said to which Arsh and Rabiya nodded their head.

"Assalamualaikum" I greeted them with a sweet voice (note the sarcasm).

"Walaikumassalam" three of them said together more like singing.

"Now tell me what do you mean that you think I was in coma." I asked the curiously.

"Are Bhai when we all come in your room you were sleeping we tried to wake you up by screaming in your ears. But you didn't even budge" Arsh told me with a fake serious face.

I looked at them with I'm so done😔 face and asked"Isiliye tumlog mujhe aise dekh rhe the."

To which Insha said "yes Bhai we were so scared"

"I was sleeping like that because of tiredness and also because I got to sleep on my bed after so long now you all know." I told them.

"Ooooohhhhhh" they all literally scream making an understanding 😮 face.

"Now move all of you" I said getting up from the bed and make my way towards the bathroom to freshen up.

So my bed is in the middle of the room and on side of it is a side table with a lamp on it.

On the left side is the area consisting of couch and the table and on left of the couch is a door which lead to the balcony.  

On other side of the bedroom is the door of my walk-in-closet and right side of the closet is my bathroom door.

I came out after freshening up and saw that three of my siblings urf (Gandhi ji ke teen bandar) are sitting on my with my mobile.

I cleared my throat to get their attention which I get and in panic they throw my mobile.

Thank God I landed on the bed otherwise I would be broken.

"What you guys was doing with my mobile."I asked them and obviously they are not going to tell the truth.

"Nothing Bhai just seeing that you got the new mobile nothing else." Insha  said chuckling nervously.

"Ohh Innu I got you three packet of your favourite chocolate but if don't tell the real reason I will not give you the chocolate." I said innocently as I know my sister very well and her weakness.

"Insha don't say any thing"both Biya and Arsh said but my one glare set them away.

I turned and looked at Innu and raised my eyebrows at her.

" Wo_hh Bhai woh__ woh na Arsh ne kaha tha mobile uthane ke liye aapka" she said fumbling initially. I nodded at her asked her keep speaking.

"He said let's see if Bhai have or had any girlfriend as you have come from London so that's why." She completed her words.