Drama Queen

Wafa's POV:

        He was standing close to me my love, my life, my heart, my favourite my Bilal Abbas  with a bouquet of my favourite flowers.

       We're standing in garden full of greenery.I was going to take the bouquet from his hand when I heard my someone shouting.

      I looked around but couldn't find her then I again focus on my Bilal Abbas but then again I  heard someone shouting my name.

        "Wafa Akhtar get up right now" I jerked up from my bed and again looked around just to see my ammi standing dangerously glaring at me.

      She was holding a red dress in her hand which looked like a bridal dress.

      "Whose dress is this ammi" I inquired her curiously.

     "This dress is yours Wafa"she said looking at me with 'are you serious face.'

      "But it's looked like a bridal dress" I said to her to which she gave me her all time infamous glare.

     "Because today is your wedding how can you forget your own wedding" She said reminding me and realisation dawn upon me.

     "Get up and first take a bath and then come out wearing any normal and before that wash your mehendi." She said while putting my clothes on the sofa in my room and make her way outside.

      I got up from the bed like a sloth,and make my way towards the bathroom to freshen up.

    My room is of medium size bedroom with bed in the centre, left side of the bed is a dressing table. On right side of the bed is a sofa with small table.

     My family is not a richie rich but like any other normal middle-class families. We can afford our basic need effortlessly. My father work as a accountant company,with a salary enough for our daily to monthly expenses.

    Being the only child I'm granted by princess treatment from my abbu and dadu. My ammi also love me but like every typical Indian mother she scold my abbu for not telling me to do household work.

   While my grandmother is not that much fond of me why because I'm a girl child of her only son. My mother couldn't conceive again because of some complications.

       She always find an opportunity to taunt me here and there but father always defend me from that dadi of mine.

    Well today is my wedding as per my dadi's order. My father was not ready for this but she used her health card and emotionally blackmailed my father.

     I'm am getting married to a disgusting man choosen by my dadi. I had met him for two time and both time he had that ugly smirk on his face and eyes always staring at me which kind of creep me.

      I even try to tell this to ammi but she just shrugged it saying 'you are going to be his wife that's why he looked at you like that'.

      His family asked for 10lakh rupees in place of dowry to which my father agreed.I was angry on my father got agreeing on their demand but he said that he is giving them money for my own peace.

     I even have to drop out from college because of her as she says ' you're the would-be-bride you should not leave your house.' Not that I'm a brilliant student I am the average student.I was studying because my father wanted me to.

       Not many guests are there as my family don't have many relatives and I don't like any of my relatives be it ammi's side or abbu's side.I just like my own company well I have a bestfriend Noor.

      Also she is the daughter-in-law of Seema khala(aunty: used to call mother's sister).

       Seema khala is bestfriend of my ammi. She treated me like her own daughter and not only her but her whole family treated me.

     And Ruhail Bhai is like a real brother to which I never have,and Dadijaan she is such a sweet lady unlike my dadi.

       Also Shaista Chachi, I've always thought that chachis are evil as shown in many dramas.

     I visited her house for the first when I was in 6th standard.There I saw Noor and got to know that she studied in a same school,she was my senior but we get along really well.

                 Ok back to story

     I  completed my bathing session and leave the bathroom and saw that ammi. She was setting the breakfast on the table.

      I quickly make my way towards the sofa to fill my stomach.

    "After eating the breakfast keep your bridal dress in a suitcase you have to leave for parlour ok" ammi informed me while keeping the suitcase on the bed.

       "Okay ammi anything else" i asked her while gulping my food. To which she looked at me smiling and came towards me.She put her hands on my head.

     "Don't how you grow up so fast" she said while caressing my head.

    "Ohh ammi I have grown up infront of you how is it possible you don't know how I grow up" I asked her confused about her words.

(A/N: Are behen wo emotional ho rhi thi aur tune ekdam se jazbaat badal diya🤦)

     Ammi take her hands back from my head at my words and sigh shaking her head, patting my head she didn't said anything and leave the room.

    I just shrugged at her behaviour and again concentrate on my food. Eating till I can't more I got up and put my dress in a suitcase.

     Few minutes later door opened and my to cousins came inside. They told me it's time to leave for parlour. I just nodded at them.

    I was waiting for Noor but she had told me that her brother-in-law would come, I remember playing with him and then he leave when I was in 8th standard.

    With all these thoughts we three leave for parlour.

______________________________________

Assalamualaikum hope you people are doing well..😊
Don't forget to vote if you found this chapter good.

Thank you ❤️🤗

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸