yn with other guy ?

Start from the beginning

She looked at her bag kept on the road at some distance, she went there and picked that up, removing dust from it too... That guy came too while still looking at his bicycle.

Yn - What now?
?? - Nothing, thinking of when is the next time we would meet because I have to be well prepared as whenever we meet, we do fall down and get hurt...Anyways, Bye!

He said and went down the road to his bicycle, Yn also went from there.

(Time Skip)

Yn came to a cafe and took her seat...She kept her bag aside and took a sigh, her eyes started to get teary as she remembered some of the past/a few days back moments.

Flashback.

A few days back, when Yn came to Taehyung's office to give him lunch, what she saw left her broken completely...Ishita was standing on a stool, trying to get something from the top, and as she saw Taehyung coming, she intentionally fell which made Taehyung catch her instantly.

Taehyung - Are you ok ?

Ishita smiled shyly and nodded.

Ishita - Thankyou.
Taehyung - Work carefully

He made her stand properly and after he turned back, he saw Yn with teary eyes.

Taehyung - Yn-
Yn - You piece of sh!t!!!

She was going to slap Ishita as she saw her doing it intentionally to fall into Taehyung's arms...But Taehyung held Yn's hand and pushed her back leaving her in shock.

Taehyung - YN !!!
Yn - T-Taehyung? She did it intentionally!!! Why are you acting blind!!!
Taehyung - Yn..pls!! What is wrong with you!!
Yn - What is wrong with you!!!

She then looked at Ishita who just stood behind Taehyung with her hands crossed and gave her a smirk.

Yn -  L-Look at her!! She's smirking!! It means she did it intentionally!

Ishita immediately put in a normal face acting all confused and innocent.

Taehyung - For God's sake Yn, pls go from here!! I don't have the energy to argue with you!!

Yn glared at Ishita, she immediately left from there while Taehyung rubbed his forehead.

Ishita - What happened to her?
Taehyung - nothing.

He left from there too

Flashback ends.

Present.

Tears started to roll down Yn's cheek remembering the times...She was fed up with the behavior of Taehyung and Ishita...She put her head down on the table as she also started crying her heart out...Soon she felt a hand on her shoulder as she looked up slowly to find the same guy again.

Yn - w-were you following me? That you came here?
?? - Uh no, I think it's a coincidence that I met you again...but why are you crying?
Yn - I-It's nothing, leave me alone.
?? - If it was nothing, then you must not be crying, right?

Yn didn't reply back as she was continuously crying which made that guy concerned too

?? - What happened? You can feel free to share it with me, I am not a bad guy or anything...You can trust me.