F A S C I N A T I O N

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝗦𝗛𝗘 was as brave as the criminals of the city, as mysterious as the night sky and beautiful as the morning sunrise, she is masterpiece handcrafted by the gods themselves.

She is to be the most legendary vigilante of all, her father was a local junky, usually found down an alleyway or at the local bar. Her mother on the other hand, was the ringleader, she was the reason Madelyn was the way she is. So, it became her duty to keep her family happy and protected.

"Running was for the weak, dying was for the poor, being fought for was for the rich. Fighting is for the brave."

Her mother told her that. She remembered it everyday as if it were engraved in her mind. But was it so bad to run every once and awhile?

To run and move like the wind, to fly like the bats of the night, but oh to feel mighty.

To have the world in her palm and to carry it with pride. To represent her family name in victory. To be brave.

"Oh my dear angels, please make me as mighty as Athena, but as beautiful as Aphrodite."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CAST

++++

MADELYN WALSH; 19

"Smart people play dumb, so I play dumber

"Smart people play dumb, so I play dumber."

RICHARD "DICK" GRAYSON; 21

"I was bad with the mask on, she's bad with it off

"I was bad with the mask on, she's bad with it off."

DAMON WALSH; 19

"Even salt looks like sugar

"Even salt looks like sugar."