There was a relaxation on Arnav's face. He smiled softly. Thank God, Khushi didn't think anything differently. In fact, she had no reason to think differently. According to her, he got angry. That was all.

Khushi saw an ice cream shop.

"Let's eat ice cream," she said.

"Ice cream?" he asked frowning.

"Yeah... I wanted to eat hot corn but you are too heated up now. To cool your nerves, let's eat ice cream"

Clutching his hand, she walked to the ice cream shop.

"What flavor would you like to have, madam?" the shopkeeper asked.

Khushi looked at the ice cream variety through the glass door of the freezer.

"Chocolate, pistachio, strawberry, Vanilla, Butterscotch, black current, and then, Coffee"

Arnav was looking at her raising his brows. Khushi laughed at his expression.

"You will catch a cold if you eat all of them in a day. Choose one" He said.

"No sir, you won't catch a cold if you eat our company ice cream. Our Formula is like that. How could we sell it in Ooty then?" the shopkeeper said.

"What's your favorite flavor?" Khushi asked.

Arnav nodded no.

"Don't you like ice cream?"

"I have never eaten ice cream"

Khushi looked at him perplexed.

"Maybe, it's because you belong to Ooty... I suppose"

"I would not like to eat anything... So, I don't know how it tastes"

Khushi didn't know how to react to it. She didn't know what to say. She looked at the shopkeeper and said,

"Give me all the flavors"

He gave seven flavors. Arnav took money from his pocket but before he gave it to the shopkeeper, Khushi paid. Arnav snatched the money and gave it back to Khushi.

"I don't want to be such a girlfriend who takes her boyfriend for granted" she chuckled.

Arnav gave money from his pocket smiling.

"Look, I'm an expensive girlfriend. You can't spend money for me all the time..." She warned.

Arnav walked to the table with the ice cream cups.

"Eat" Said Khushi.

"For me?"

"Yeah... didn't you say you never tasted ice cream? So, do it now"

"No... I don't want..."

Taking a spoonful of ice cream, she extended it to him, making him stuck. Taking the spoon from her hand, Arnav ate it. It was chocolate flavor.

"How is it?"

"Nice..."

"Eat"

He ate the ice cream taking the cup from her hand.

"Hello, won't you give it to me?"

Arnav looked at the cups that were on the table.

"You too eat"

"You taste all the flavor. Then give the remaining" Khushi snatched the chocolate cup from his hand and ate it, making him stuck. She ate the remaining ice cream from the cup with another spoon.

They ate all the flavors sharing them.

"Which one do you like?"

"Everything is good and different but I liked black current so much," he said nicely.