Teasing them in class

Theodore Nott

You and Theo were sat at the back of the class playing tic tac toe, neither of you paying any attention. Theo leans over to whisper to you "this class is so boring, amore." You lean over to copy his action "let's make it interesting shall we?" He looks at you with curious eyes, but he's never one to pass up some mischief. You place your hand on his thigh and slowly inch it up towards his center.His breath hitches and he directs his gaze to the desk in front of him.His measly attempt to disregard you failed as you placed your hand on top his of bulge. "You're playing a dangerous game here. Don't start something you can't finish, Cara Mia." You pay him no mind and palm him through his pants. he groans as quietly as he can but obviously fails when a few heads turn towards him. He slaps your hand away and throws it on the table. "You're so dead."

Mattheo Riddle

And with that I'm going to move on to the goblin rebellions of..." your head snapped up realizing you had fallen asleep. This class was so boring.Mattheo was sat next to you looking equally as bored. His hand was resting on your thigh absent mindedly playing with the hem of your skirt. Suddenly ecoming more aware of the action, your thighs clenched together.
Mattheo gave you a knowing look and smirked smugly. His breath on their ear
"something wrong, princess?" You shook your head deciding to get payback. You placed your hand on top of his thigh and began rubbing it. He placed a fist over his mouth and gave you a look. As you inched your hand closer to his hard on, he
snapped and brought his hand up to your center.
And placed a thumb on your cl't earning a groan from you.

Tom Riddle

you got a little bored in class, as the professor was rambling on about a potion you couldn't care less about. Tom was sitting next to you scribbling down notes like the perfect scholar he is. His right hand was busy at work, but his left was resting on top of the desk. An idea sparked in your head. You carefully picked up his hanc and placed it in your lap. His eyes darted to you confused as t what you were doing: His gaze alone sent shivers done your spine. You rested your hand on his thigh and slowly moved it up His fist clenched in your lap and once your hand reached his he grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the classroom. "Professor, Y/n isn't feeling very well. I'll be taking her to the hospital wing."once you were out of the classroom, he brought you to an empty corridor and pinned you to the column closest him "Think you're so funny do you? Guess I'll just have to teach you a lesson."

Lorenzo Berkshire

Lorenzo was tapping his pen against the desk to annoy you. History of magic wasn't exactly the most interesting class and you both were searching for entertainment anywhere you could. As for Lorenzo his stemmed from annoying you with him pen. He had forgotten his quill and borrowed a pen from you, which was a mistake on your part. You however decided to take a different approach to entertainment. You grabbed his hand and placed it on your inner thigh. He looked at you with confusion across his face. You simply smirked and slowly inched his hand up while holding his wrist. He held his breath not knowing what to expect next. Once his hand reached your cunt he shot up and said "professor I don't feel well can y/n take me to Madam Pomfrey?" The professor looked concerned and said "oh yes you do that" he pulled you by your wrist out of the class and into a nearby broom closet. He spoke a silencing charm and a locking charm onto the door. He harshly picked you up and placed you onto a spare desk in class."Wanna be a tease. Fine.Let's play that game"

Draco Malfoy

you and Draco were sat apart from each other in class. Snap decided you were too much of a distraction to be near each other so he separated you two. Feeling a little needy, you decided to tease Draco. On a peice of parchment you wrote "there's nothing under my skirt" and sent it to Draco. You had charmed it so only Draco could read it. You saw him read it and go red. With the torce he was holding the paper with it crinkled and became scrunched up you turned your stool to face him and he looked at you with a dangerously cold gaze. You slowly started opening your legs. He was the only one who noticed this small action that everyone else did not. He clenched his fists and shot you a glare. If looks could kill youd be dropped dead by now. He mouthed to you "such a slut" and turned his back to you. In front of you a small peice of
parchment landed.
"My dorm in 5."
-Rip walking abilities