Chapter - 12: Is That A Green Signal? (Part - A)

Start from the beginning

Once they get a hang of it, then two can play the game in a level playing field. But till then, he never disclosed the reason for surprises out of nowhere. Timing was the key to keep the mystery intact. Also, he never had to give explanation for pampering his kids without a reason. That is his right as father. Isn't it?

Roohi was reliving all the past memories she had with this lovely gift she got that day. It was the best guitar available in Udaipur with her initials engraved on it.  From the looks of it, she knew it was pre-planned. Her compliance didn't earn her that. The love her father had for her did. 

Roohi could sense how much, her getting convinced, meant to her father. Because he has been relentless in his efforts and too patient with her tantrums unlike his usual self. Roohi didn't like the frown on his face. She pecked her father's cheek to bring a smile on his face and that worked like magic.

Abhimanyu sweetly requested her to keep it close to her throughout the performance so that he can feel himself closer to her and be a part of the show in some kindRoohi obliged and made him sign the guitar to make the guitar extra special for her.  Abhimanyu didn't want to, but Roohi didn't let him say No.

Roohi caressed the guitar lovingly because she happened to share a lot of experiences and emotions with that guitar in her hands. She always felt her Poppy's presence around whenever she played that guitar

She chuckled at that thought and chided herself for being so melodramatic. She assumed all of that to be some kind of trickery carried out by her mind. The fact that she always leaned towards this guitar whenever her Poppy managed to miss her performance, may be a byproduct of the same trickery. Roohi tuned her guitar and struck a few chords absent mindedly. She naturally resorted to sing to calm herself down. 

In Abhimanyu's Room:

On the other hand, Neil came to Abhimanyu to tell him his decision and seek his opinion on it. Just because he was asked to decide, he would never discount valuable suggestions and ignore all their experience he can rely on. That would be arrogant and super foolish. 

But here, he also wanted to discuss with Abhimanyu about how he planned on handling himself in a situation, where he might have to face Akshara Sharma. Neil didn't want to take a chance with his Bhaiyya's healing. That would be his priority any given day. 

He even called up Rohan to ask him if he can take Abhimanyu's counsellor's opinion on Abhimanyu facing his past. They wanted to know from her if that would be a good move for Abhimanyu in this state. If she responded negatively, then he would do anything to keep his Bhaiyya away from that woman at any cost. He was determined.

With that determination, he was sitting there, waiting for Abhimanyu to finish his call. That's when he got Rohan's call. He immediately answered it and spoke, 

"Haan Bhai! Bolo. Aapki baat ho payi hain kya? Kya kahan unhone?" Neil was getting impatient.

"Calm down Neil. Haan meri baat hui hain unse. Unhone kaha hain ki sab Bhai ke uper hi hain. Agar Bhai ko sach mein lagta hain ki woh yeh kar sakte hain toh he should proceed with it. 

She believes that Bhai is too strong willed, and a survivor. Agar unhone tayi karliya kuch toh woh kar ke hi rahenge. Especially because Roohi involved hain, he wouldn't want to be the one pulling her back. 

So, chances are high that.......... he might actually bring his A- game on. Ultimately it all depends on his will power and willingness." Rohan conveyed what the counsellor happened to tell him.