Adora charged again trying to punch catra untill she got tripped.

She looked up and saw herself?

Or well a meaner looking version.

They almost looked identical except for the horde badge,messy hair and scars.

She raised an eyebrow at Her.

"Why do you look like me?"she asked,she definitely did sound like Adora but more rougher.

"No clue why but she's getting in the way"catra hissed as the two fought Adora.

Adora got punched in the stomach causing her to fall to her knees.

"Adora you deal with the imposter I'll get starlight back"

Adora began fighting her horde version.

Catra grunts in anger, then leaps around She-Ra, scratching at her a few times while She-Ra attempts to block with her bracers; Catra gets inside her guard and grabs her arm, punching her in the stomach and making her kneel while she groans in pain.

"No!"Adora yelled angrily as she kept fighting horde Adora with a view of what catra was doing.

Catra grabs She-Ra's face as laser blasts fire in the background, shocking She-Ra, illusion screamed in pain.

"This is what you left us for? Dress-up games,a replacement and a light show?"

Catra let's out a humorless slight chuckle.

"And your new friends are nowhere to be seen."

She leans in to speak into She-Ra's ear.

"When did you get so weak?"

Illusion let out a small cry but a pair of blue talons slammed into catra knocking her off She-Ra.

Saphira roared shocking horde Adora as Adora pushed her off and ran to illusion.

Horde Adora began to run towards them but  geyser of water bursts up and splashes Adora, screaming, off the rock; Bow, riding on Mermista's back in the ocean, cheers and then they both dive under the water, suddenly bursting back up again as Mermista transforms her tail back into legs and lands with Bow on the rock next to She-Ra.

Adora stood up and chucked illusion for injuries.

She-Ra breathes out, relieved.

"Thanks.all of you"

Mermista looks dismissively.

"Yeah, whatever, don't mention it."

Meanwhile, the Gate hums, losing energy; on the Horde ship, Lonnie and Kyle man the cannon, and Scorpia looks on.

The flaming ship and Horde ship sail full-speed at each other, and the Horde crew scream and jump ship right before the two ships collide and explode;the wreckage sinks down under the waves.

Glimmer and Sea Hawk teleport next to Bow, and they all cheer; She-Ra takes a deep breath and concentrates, her aura glowing.

the sword sends out charging energy to the Gate again, She-Ra groaning in effort as the Gate magically repairs itself fully; Catra and Adora bursts out from underwater nearby, gasping for air, and Scorpia swims by on a piece of driftwood to haul them away.

The Rebellion crew cheer and celebrate.

"Yay, that was cool. I'm...over it, though."Mermista said.

Bow hugs Glimmer  as she squeals in happiness next to them, and Adora and Catra looks on, sighing as they are  hauled through the water.