Chapter Ten

Cliff
I opened the door, cock insta-hard, as the object of my desire slaughtered an old wedding standard. Didn't want to knock three times on the ceiling. I wanted to drill her, long and hard. All. Night.

No question about it. I wanted her. Bad.

And I'd consumed almost enough alcohol to tell her that, too.

Distracted, I tried to focus on what she was saying to me. Something about Frank's shoes — Did that dumbass really walk home in his socks? — but all I could do was lick my lips as I thought about tasting her.

Any part of her.

Every part of her.

Without thinking, my arm wound around her waist, pulling her close. Hungry for a sample, my lips claimed hers. I lost myself as I licked the seam of her lips, my tongue invading her mouth when she gasped. Hand cradling her cheek, I hummed and savoured her mouth under mine. No amount of reason or common sense could stop the runaway wagon I'd hitched my cock to.

She pulled back and those big brown eyes threatened to swallow me whole. She cupped my cheek and pulled my forehead to hers, exhaling with a heavy, contented sigh. A shy smile made my heart skip a beat. I loved that look she got. Lips kiss-bruised and panting. She'd given me the same look from the hood of the Civic earlier.

She looked up at me from hooded eyes, bottom lip trapped in her teeth. Mischievous grin on her face, she grabbed my cheeks and pulled me in for another kiss.

I slid my hands down to that luscious ass of hers. Passionate growl ripped out of me as I pressed myself into her, deepening the kiss.

Best way to end my night. Or was it just beginning?

My God, I want to sink right into her.

I kissed her, ravaging her lips as I pulled her into the house. Her legs wrapped around my waist. Her back slammed into the closed door.

Caught sight of Scott peeking into the front hall on his way upstairs to the guest room, his wolfish grin and "Go get'er, Cliffy-boy" spurred me on.

A satisfied chuckle escaped me. I winked at him as he went to sleep off the eight beers, three shots of rye and bottle of wine he'd drunk playing a runs-batted-in drinking game with Frank.

Okay, poor plan. NO thinking about Frank right now. Only this firm, ripe ass sitting so fucking perfect in my hands.

I yanked her closer, nestling my throbbing dick into her hot centre. She gasped, a light, feathery sound felt in the twitches of my prick. I mewled into her mouth. One hand gripped her ass close, and the other tangled in her luxurious hair.

Large, glorious tits pressed into me. Eyes rolled back into my head, overcome by ecstasy. Soft vanilla and orange blossom scent invaded my senses.

An overwhelming need to claim her washed over me. Hard, pulsing cock throbbed with the need to be balls-deep in her drenched sex.

One step at a time, tongues tangling and hands roaming, she clung to me as I made my way upstairs to my room. We'd set up my over-sized king-sized bed before the booze surfaced. Never been so thankful to see satin sheets on my bed.

I laid her on the bed, knowing I'd never look at the bed again without seeing her long, luxurious hair splayed across the pillows.

Fingertips caressed her feet, her ankles, then her shins and her inner thighs. Each touch punctuated by a kiss... a nip... a lick... slow and steady as I moved upwards until the heat of her arousal touched my face. Thumbs brushed her pussy through her already soaked yoga pants.

His Neighbour's Wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें